[3.5] Corpse Grinder v2

Video

Gear & Links
Spoiler

PoB

I revisited this concept I played with a couple leagues ago. While the predicted offering nerf made it unreliable to sustain RF with, I was still garnering over 300% increased attack and cast speed from the loop. By setting RF aside, all of the offering healing becomes a net gain.

I speculate totems would be a great fit for this build archetype, profiting from the huge speed buff while ignoring the manacost of selfcasting/attacking yourself. Brands also profit in the same manner, making them a strong choice. While selfcasting would yield higher damage, I came to enjoy the laid back playstyle of having it automated. I trigger level 20 cwdt every ~4 loops approximately, so am effectively tossing out new brands every second. This makes it so I have less on my plate and can focus on keeping the loop up in case it breaks.

One thing I forgot to mention is that you're in range of the major AoE nodes if you want better clear. I didn't go for them as the clear felt good enough and I wanted to hit higher life/es totals. Also, "minions explode" shaped sticks are pretty good!

If there's enough interest, I'll look into making a public spreadsheet for users to calculate their regen.
Last edited by lucksickle on Jan 29, 2019, 1:19:32 PM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2019, 6:17:16 AM
hopefully we get more skills that scale from cast speed like lightning spire trap and brands next league.
Last edited by Jameljami11 on Mar 2, 2019, 6:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info