3.5[NEW Summoner]Uber Elder Kill 4Link-Shaper Kill on 2-Link-Guardian Kills While Naked-Broken DPS

How do you feel about trying to wrangle 1k strength and using the Baron?
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi

Which pantheons do you use? And how come your haste don't reserve 50% of mana? Is vis mortis okey to start with if I have one 6-linked? Tyvm in advance =)

Vis Mortis has no defence. +1 zombie/skeleton craft in body armor is nice option. No reservations on Haste aura because I'm mind over matter (MOM) defence.
"
CedricDur wrote:
How do you feel about trying to wrangle 1k strength and using the Baron?

I thought about it. Not having 7.5+K life because you had to spec into so much strength and not life nodes/helm means syndicate trouble with one shots deaths. Baron would give you 7K life range, maybe less...and less damage because you lose jewel slots...my opinion.
"
KyleGallas wrote:
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi

Which pantheons do you use? And how come your haste don't reserve 50% of mana? Is vis mortis okey to start with if I have one 6-linked? Tyvm in advance =)

Vis Mortis has no defence. +1 zombie/skeleton craft in body armor is nice option. No reservations on Haste aura because I'm mind over matter (MOM) defence.

And about Pantheons plz ?? XD

Thanks
I am wondering, for the bow's crafting. If you alt hit +1 gem (not bow gem), do you regal it? I am a noob, and more in crafting!

Is it better to alt, augment regal, or have less stuff possible on it before 2ex crafting?
What i have so far, is enough or i restart by scouring that bow?

Thank in advance again!

PS: Frost sentinels are really op!!! Now i know what you meant!

Last edited by GrandChampion on Feb 6, 2019, 4:13:38 PM
"
GrandChampion wrote:
I am wondering, for the bow's crafting. If you alt hit +1 gem (not bow gem), do you regal it? I am a noob, and more in crafting!

Is it better to alt, augment regal, or have less stuff possible on it before 2ex crafting?
What i have so far, is enough or i restart by scouring that bow?

Alt to +1 gems then regal. 50/50 chance for annulment orb not to remove the +1 gems. This leaves x1 prefix... then multimod. You want as many prefix/suffix open for multimod craft. +1 gems is a rare mod. Expect 300ish+ alts for +1 gems. Augment obs means you will need x2 lucky annulment orbs. Annulment orbs are expensive. Best to invest in alts or %100 okay to gamble x2 annulment orbs also. Either way, it's still a cheap craft.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Feb 6, 2019, 7:30:28 PM
kk ty m8!!! Will work on it
Nice guide - can you please post a POB as well?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info