3.5[NEW Summoner]Uber Elder Kill 4Link-Shaper Kill on 2-Link-Guardian Kills While Naked-Broken DPS

CURRENTLY OFFLINE:
IGN: KylesHungryHungryHippos
Streaming: https://www.twitch.tv/kstyles69

Hi!! Build is inspired by a previous league Zombie Summoner using a bow and a movement speed skeleton build posted awhile back and... seeing how OP Frost Sentinel's are... this is what I came up with.

Pro's:
All map mods.
Syndicate is easy. Vaal Summon skeletons/run away PROFIT!
12 Million DPS "buffed"
Millions DPS while naked "no gear" is perfectly fine for all content.
Good league starter.
Currently have 8.2K effective Health.. 7.5K life very easy on crap gear.
Currently have 92/116/132 resists. 75% resists very easy on crap gear.

Somewhat cheap for what you get. Estimated cost of non mid max all content capable is around 10ex. This includes the bow which comes 6-linked...and 5-link body armour is fine... and 2ex reserved for jewels cost.

5ex for self crafting the 6-link bow and run around naked is doable haha!!

Con's:
Non that I can think of. Mid Maxing can be expensive.

VIDEOS:
Uber Elder down on """4-link""" at Lvl 89:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llRFJidoU6E&feature=youtu.be

Shaper Kill """"2-Link"""" Deathless at Lvl 86:
https://youtu.be/QHaVHWltAcU

Guardian Kills """While Naked!""" haha!!
https://youtu.be/iN07oVYdHt4

Full DPS Uber Atziri Speed run:
https://youtu.be/OTeA3h3pKhk

LEVELING:
Start with Summon Raging Sprits with Melee Splash
Kill All Bandits
Spec into skeletons for single target and Spectre's with Bones of Ullr Boots as you take Assendancy. 4L tank zombies with Minion Life/Fortify is good too.

ASCENDANCY:
Take Skeleton and Specter passives... then take Puppet Master.

TREE LVL 89:
https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAPcADzMAAHjfiukCJbJihp69bRkI9GpDvOosnCL0bAuTJ76KoS_simvbTLPQH-_rBAeD21XGOlismPfXzLyqxIVgTbkRLXyD6-6a4EWdU1Ic3I8aMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfYPimrKqpKpiQM4hAGmw26SSqFm_javrSZp5i9HGyOsaYTRBRibxKn7iTKPqCx_no0_uofVqRaqwGSUGHtz6DzDwtg1_-Cti9NZKmVzrh8kW18ngNwBpvOxg8vScYVm6qSsiKr5ARe8NyD5RvZlRZ8xo4kFUnL4Uyly1JT7yqyT2_l_Ie6-RfKuyD04_ZXv6BSI4N4ma6LOIAAAAAAA==

GEAR:

Note:
Everything after crafting the bow and reaching lvl 89 is considered mid-maxing. Craft the bow, get a few jewels and profit!

Note:
I used Aspect of the Avion "not required" on my Quiver below which gives %10 chance to deal double damage and %10 movement speed "every 4 seconds."

BOW:
Vaal Summon Skeletons-Empower-Brutality-Multistrike-Minion Damage-Melee Splash with Melee Physical for single target.

The bow is easy to craft and gives us all the damage. Alt regal to +1 gems then multi mod.

Get a short bow 6-linked from dev card. This can be bought on day 2 of the league very cheaply.

6 off color is your hardest thing to do. I recommend 5 off color the bow using the craft bench 4 chrom "red" a try and send Vorci to Research to get white sockets. Or... put Attack Speed Support gem instead of Minion Damage gem.

Again, just alt regal +1 gems/master multi mod is all that's needed. Essence and Delve bow not needed.

Bows listed below are mid-maxed. Not needed. Master Craft "Prefix Cannot be changed/Scour" if you can get the +1 gems/minion damage as prefix's.

Essence Example: "Very hard"

Delve Example: Note, you cannot craft minion life/damage on these.

BODY ARMOUR:
Raise Specter-Spell Echo-Elemental Focus-Pierce-Lesser Multiple Projectials-Minion Damage

For cost savings on first week of league just buy a rare 6 Link body armour and craft +1 skeleton/+1 zombie... the 4th specter not needed.

+1 Specter from delve bought on market. Can multi mod if you can. Find pure ES chest or ES/DEX for coloring.

Multi mod example: Very costly to do. Lucky Annulment Orbs.

The body armour I lvl'd with:

BOOTS:
Cast when Damage Taken-Increased Duration-Immortal Call-Flesh Offering

Find some type of +1 Specter with a single resist/movement speed. The Lab enchant is important to sustain mana easier. Just a quality of life thing.

For lvling use Bones of Ullr

HELMENT:
Gem Links are open.
4-Link Zombies are nice but die to physical reflect maps.
Late game I used Stone Golem which is still useless.

I used a elder helm only for the mid-max extra %23 Minion damage. I strongly recommond some type of life/mana dual res helm with crafted skeleton....which should be found for like 60 chaos.

GLOVES:
Increased Duration-Vaal Haste-Generosity-Desecrate

Look for Dex...you need a lot for Vaal Haste...life and resists. Really good if you can find a open prefix for minion damage.

QUIVER:
Screaming Essence of Fear until you hit max life and some type of dex/resists roll.

RINGS:
Blink Arrow
x1 Unset ring required

Screaming Essence of Fear until you hit life and some type of dex/resists roll. Strongly recommend getting the %6 damage gained as mana craft.

Opal ring does nothing for the build.

AMULET:
Screaming Essence fear +1 skeleton for mid max dps. +1 skeleton not required.

BELT:
Life/mana/ resists

JEWELS:
Note:
If I can kill Uber Elder on a 4link then Faster Attacks Support and Minion Damage Support is all the jewels DPS combined. NO JEWELS REQUIRED.

I think this is where all my dps is from? Just get one mod jewels for 50c range... or go crazy $$ and get both mods 1ex-4ex range.

FLASKS:

HOW IM MAKING MONEY END GAME:
RUN 8 mod Guardian maps ALL day and do Uber Elder. Fun crafting things and buying cool gear.

WHY Frost Sentinel's:
They can do elemental reflect maps and they clear everything. They are regarded as "snipers" meaning they will target off screen enemies from very far away unlike Solar Guards and Flame Sentinel's.

Last edited by KyleGallas on Feb 10, 2019, 10:45:02 PM
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2019, 12:35:29 PM
Added Naked Video.
Interesting build. I've been trying to think of a good way to use a +1 gems & crafted +2 support on a traditional summoner build ever since I saw the Agony Crawler occultist build.

How much currency did it cost you do craft the delve/essence version?
Do you think that the bow/quiver crafted is better than getting a staff like (below) with an open prefix and crafting +2 support?

Makes me almost wish I kept my 21/23 vaal skeleton gem I had last league.
"
NSUCK wrote:
Interesting build. I've been trying to think of a good way to use a +1 gems & crafted +2 support on a traditional summoner build ever since I saw the Agony Crawler occultist build.

How much currency did it cost you do craft the delve/essence version?
Do you think that the bow/quiver crafted is better than getting a staff like (below) with an open prefix and crafting +2 support?

Makes me almost wish I kept my 21/23 vaal skeleton gem I had last league.

Delve or Essence bow is hard and... having 40ish extra minion damage isn't worth the time and costs. Also delve or essence bows generally requires the 2ex mod "prefix cannot be changed" to scour off everything. Best to invest in jewels for dps. Bow vs. Staff... I like the use of the free quiver over a staff.
Hi

What was your bandit choice? And how do you recommend to level? Ty in advance.
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi

What was your bandit choice? And how do you recommend to level? Ty in advance.

Updated my leveling guide in the thread.
Nice build!

i have a question: what spectres a you recommanding?
Frost sentinels all the way always?

Tkx in advance

"
GrandChampion wrote:
Nice build!

i have a question: what spectres a you recommanding?
Frost sentinels all the way always?

Tkx in advance

Frost Sentinals isn't the highest dps but there purpose is clear speed and they do the best job at that. Some may disagree. Mainly because they will target off screen mobs. Forums regard them as "snipers" taking out long distance enemies. They scale really nice with cast speed also. This build scales a crap ton of attack/cast speed. Solar Guards needs to be at 3/4 screen away to shoot there projectiles. Solar Guards "beam" has a very slow animation that doesn't scale with minion cast speed...ruining solar guards dps. ALSO... Frost Sentinels is like the only specter that can do elemental reflect maps.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Jan 30, 2019, 3:01:49 PM
Hi

Which pantheons do you use? And how come your haste don't reserve 50% of mana? Is vis mortis okey to start with if I have one 6-linked? Tyvm in advance =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info