[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"
Can you check my PoB. 11.5M shaper DPS. anyway i can improve?
https://pastebin.com/TY6wP3Y8

Hi,
➡️replace you current watcheye to Wrath(crit)+ Wrath(extra lightning) = 16%more damage
➡️replace jewel (Abyssal#1 & #3 etc) to at least 3 useful mods = ~2-3% more damage per mod.
➡️consider replacing resist mod to damage mod if you capped res already. (#2)
➡️I would pick alchemist (above witch) first, 3 point for 5% more dps, 9%chaos res, additional physical damage mitigate from ToH, to achieve 100% immune stun, flask duration
➡️take amplify 2pts for additional 2 Radius for better mapping experience, ignore this if you're only bossing or leeching rotation.
➡️10int between witch and shadow area, why?
➡️upgrade gem quality

Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 15, 2019, 10:35:08 PM
It's a very brutal builds and I'm playing.

I have 2 questions.
1. No mod hit can't be evaded in the weapon.what 's some helpers that make it accurate. ??
2. About the corrupted helmet ..I have a Blade Vortex hat has 3% to Critical Strike Multiplier for each blade in helmet 's instead of Blade vortex duration?
"
mashiplay wrote:

I have 2 questions.
1. No mod hit can't be evaded in the weapon.what 's some helpers that make it accurate. ??
2. About the corrupted helmet ..I have a Blade Vortex hat has 3% to Critical Strike Multiplier for each blade in helmet 's instead of Blade vortex duration?

Hi,
➡️Mod "Hit can't be evaded" is useless because spell(BV) always has 100% hit chance.
➡️I prefer "30% inc, duration", the additional 1.5s allows you easier to maintain stacks, you could have more time to dodge stuff & cast Wither in boss fight resulting in more damage at the end. Also, with this enhancement, you could have better mapping experience.
"Critical Strike Multiplier for each blade" isn't an effective enhancement which provides 6% only more damage at 10stacks.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 18, 2019, 12:30:05 AM
"
狗Hi wrote:
"
mashiplay wrote:

I have 2 questions.

Hi,
➡️Mod "Hit can't be evaded" is useless because spell(BV) always has 100% hit chance.
➡️I prefer "30% inc, duration", the additional 1.5s allows you easier to maintain stacks, you could have more time to dodge stuff & cast Wither in boss fight resulting in more damage at the end. Also, with this enhancement, you could have better mapping experience.
"Critical Strike Multiplier for each blade" isn't an effective enhancement which provides 6% only more damage at 10stacks.

I like that you explain easily. :) I LOVE THIS
I have more questions

1. Which is good enough to replace

- Call of the Brotherhood Two-Stone Ring ?
- Eber's Unification Hubris Circlet ?

For Eber's Unification Cap Hubris Circlet , I can't find it as it enchant the ALL blade vortex
2. for "increased Global Critical Strike Chance" 's Important stat ?
Last edited by mashiplay on Feb 18, 2019, 6:42:01 AM
"
mashiplay wrote:
"
狗Hi wrote:
"
mashiplay wrote:

I have 2 questions.

Hi,

I like that you explain easily. :) I LOVE THIS
I have more questions

1. Which is good enough to replace

- Call of the Brotherhood Two-Stone Ring ?
- Eber's Unification Hubris Circlet ?

For Eber's Unification Cap Hubris Circlet , I can't find it as it enchant the ALL blade vortex
2. for "increased Global Critical Strike Chance" 's Important stat ?

Hi,
➡️Call of the Brotherhood is a core item in this build, which provide 25~30% more damage for one ring.
➡️Eber's Unification Hubris is an item that provides 25-30% more damage, I think that it is worth to equip if you're using ASSASSIN version(FULL DPS), having said that, it's not a must, can be replaced by a rare helmet with "life & -9% to chaos res" that used in BALANCED VERSION(TRICKSTER).

➡️Duration enchantment isn't a must item. To decide between Eber w/o enchantment and rare helmet with enchantment, it's up to you, both of them are very good.
➡️"increased Global Critical Strike Chance" is important for TRICKSTER only, ASSASSIN always have almost capped crit chance.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 18, 2019, 7:13:42 AM
Did you craft the helm with aberrant and pristine fossils?
"
CikguBopik wrote:
Did you craft the helm with aberrant and pristine fossils?

Hi,
My helmet crafted with aberrant only.
Should be better to use both of them if you could afford.
Thanks for this build.. was able to kill UE 3rd try... I used spell echo when I killed him though.. not concentrated made it seem much smoother.

Any recommendations on what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/06iWDJ3r

ty!
"
demesm wrote:
Thanks for this build.. was able to kill UE 3rd try... I used spell echo when I killed him though.. not concentrated made it seem much smoother.

Any recommendations on what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/06iWDJ3r

ty!

Hi, glad to see you take down uber elder with my build.
I've checked you PoB, around 4.8mil( swap to conc. effect) w/o frenzy charge at 10 stacks, with this dps should be fine to pass through every boss phase I guess? Remember to activate your focus and weave the arcane buff which could increase your cast speed.

starting from simple...
➡️upgrade a better roll atziri's promise
➡️enchant your boot with 2%regen
➡️gem quality and max their level
➡️pick alchemist (for 100% stun immune), drop divine flask
➡️drop 4x5% life node to get herbalism which node provides 20%hp and some life flask effect.
➡️upgrade your jewel #1,2,5,6,7 to at least three useful mod ( for crit multi, aiming at Viridian Jewel with "+15 to 18 Critical Strike Multiplier while Dual Wielding", cumulating crit multi by this way is very effective and cheap.
➡️upgrade amulet with crit multi, each 10% multi = ~2%more damage
➡️+2 gem level to chest = ~20% more damage
➡️2 mods WRATH watcheye = ~ 10% more damage
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 20, 2019, 3:56:04 PM
Hey there! I followed your build and must say it is extremely strong - What do you think I should improve next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info