[3.5] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


introduction
➡️This build is initially designed as a 5k hp full DPSer to kill abandoned breach stone boss from 6-man party rotation. Even though I met the goal, I still not satisfied because the character died occasionally. Then I decided to reset my skill tree, giving up some damage for life. After several adjustments, this build becomes a good balance build dealing insane DPS with solid survivability as well, able to annihilate all end game content besides very deep Delve mine.



Updates
17.2.2019 : Layout updated
12.2.2019 : Tips & Q&A
04.2.2019 : Uber Atziri in Gameplay
27.1.2019 : Guide created

PoB 12/2/2019
➡️Trickster pastebin.com/i10j9smg(19.7mil 7144 life lv100)🔗view PoB from within the browser
➡️Assassin pastebin.com/wnvRWJt3 (41.9mil 5266 life lv100)🔗view PoB from within the browser



Gameplay
➡️Shaper phase 3 in 0.5s🔗

➡️Chayula (84, 6-man party) in 3 second🔗

➡️Uber Elder in 1:43🔗
➡️T16 Map run🔗
➡️Uber Atziri🔗



Mechanic
➡️After multiple damage conversion
Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos ,
we could benefit from mods
"#% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" &
"#% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage"
to gain massive added chaos damage. Because chaos damage occupies 80% of total damage, we could cast wither to take our DPS to the next level.
Meanwhile, combined with new veiled modifiers that grant powerful effects while Focussed for 4 seconds, letting our boss fight become very easy.

Focus mods used in this build:
(15–18)% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed
+(23-25)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while Focussed
10% of Damage Leeched as Life while Focussed. You have Vaal Pact while Focussed
+(29-36)% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Focussed



Offense & Defense
➡️Offense
▸Up to 5 ~ 30 million Shaper DPS
➡️Defense
▸7144life 623es
▸Life/es gain on kill
▸40/30dodge
▸100% avoid stunning
▸Taste of Hate
▸80% elemental max resist
▸Leech
▸Some life regen
▸Kill everything before they touch you
▸Cannot be chilled
▸Fortify
While Focus on,
▸Additional 25% dodge
▸Vaal Pact



Passive Tree
➡️lv75 - goo.gl/u1esJH
➡️lv100 - goo.gl/vM5ysE



Ascendancy
➡️Assassin: more burst damage
➡️Trickster: a little bit less damage (if you can keep your charge up ) but with other utility: life gain on kills, attack cast speed, recovery, movement skill costs no mana etc
➡️?Occultist: tankier, PoB: pastebin.com/yin7bWYZ
➡️?Pathfinder:



Bandits & Patheon
➡️Help Alira
➡️General: Lunaris + Ryslatha
➡️T17+ boss: Solaris + Ryslatha



Tips & Q&A
1️⃣Leveling tips?
➡️Follow leveling tips section in CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285205 till lv75 and you could leech beach stone rotation at this moment.
➡️Prepare twink gears, flasks & gem before you start
➡️Another recommended twink gears that CheeQu's guide not included

▸use Potent resonator, Frigid fossil and Metallic fossil on an itemlevel 1or 2 white glove

If you are lucky, you could get two added damage mod.
Even with single added damage mod on the glove, you already one shot every mob in the early game. Replace this glove until you want more life pool.

▸craft new flat damage mod on Coral ring


▸+1 gem level tabular rasa

2️⃣Is this budget-friendly?
You could get started on budget and able to get minium 5 million shaper dps with ~10ex budget.
Core item: <Weapon 1>+<Weapon 2>+<Glove>+<Ring 1><Ring2>=~10ex


3️⃣ Recommended item upgrade order?
▸+2-3 duration or AoE gem level to chest //inc. 20-30% more damage
▸Helment enhancement - inc. 30% BV duration //smooth your gameplay
▸2-3 mods WRATH watcheye // 10-20% more damage
▸Rest crafted rare gear - check GEARING section //aver. 10 more damage each piece
▸4 mod jewel


✵Gems setup
Spoiler

<Glove>
Cast when Damage Taken(2) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration - Vaal Righteous Fire

<Weapon 1>
Fortify - Faster Attacks - Whirling Blades

<Helmet>
Wither - Increased Duration - Faster Casting - Arcane Surge(1)

<Boots>
Wrath - Enlighten(4) - Vaal Cold Snap - Herald of Ash

<Body>
Vaal Blade Vortex(21) - Hypothermia - Cold to Fire - Controlled Destruction - Physical to Lightning - Concentrated Effect(boss)/Spell Echo(mapping)

<Weapon 2>
Orb Storms - Power Charge On Critical - Warlord's Mark


✵Flask setup
►▸►▸►▸►▸►▸

Against T17+boss & breachstone rotation


1. Blood of the Karui

2. Sulphur Flask
▸ reduced charge used
▸ 50% Chance to avoid being Stunned during Flask Effect

3. Atziri's Promise

4. Taste of Hate

5. Diamond Flask
▸ reduced charge used
▸ increased Critical Strike Chance during Flask Effect

General Mapping


1. Divine Life Flask
▸ Instant Recovery when on Low Life 25% reduced Amount Recovered
▸ Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect + Removes Bleeding on use

2. Sulphur Flask
▸Curse Immune

3. Atziri's Promise

4. Taste of Hate

5. Diamond Flask
▸ increased Critical Strike Chance during Flask Effect




✵Gearing
►▸►▸►▸►▸►▸


Here is my gear example,

Red highlight represents a must item/mod for this build
Purple highlight represents highly recommanded item/mod

<Weapon 1> 30~50% crit dagger Shaper base<Weapon 2> 30~50% crit dagger Shaper base


Gain 19% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}43% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
{crafted}17% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed
{crafted}Gain 17% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage


Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}47% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}16% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed
{crafted}Gain 17% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill


<Helmet> Rare helmet

{enhancement}30% increased Blade Vortex Duration
+23 to maximum Energy Shield
+114 to maximum Life
+61 to maximum Mana
18% reduced Attribute Requirements
Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance
{crafted}+35% to Cold Resistance

<Body> Loreweave Vaal corruption: +2 level to AOE/Duration Gems


<Glove> Fingerless Silk Gloves

34% chance to Avoid being Stunned
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+63 to maximum Life
{crafted}24% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
{crafted}23% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
{crafted}33% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Focussed


<Boots> Rare Boot

{enhancement}Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Spider Skill
+86 to maximum Life
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}18% increased Movement Speed
{crafted}Cannot be Chilled
{crafted}Non-Vaal Skills deal 56% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention
{crafted}+23% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while Focussed


<Amulet> Elder amulet

+16 to all Attributes
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Gain 11% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+51 to maximum Life
{crafted}10% increased Area of Effect
{crafted}14% increased Area Damage
{crafted}You have Vaal Pact while Focussed
{crafted}10% of Damage Leeched as Life while Focussed


<Ring1, Ring2> Call of the Brotherhood Vaal corruption: 16 all res.


<Belt> Rare Stygian Vise
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
+98 to maximum Life
+48% to Fire Resistance
+41% to Lightning Resistance
19% chance to gain Onslaught when you use a Flask
{crafted}18% increased Damage

<Jewel>










This build contains 9 rare jewels + 1 Wrath watcheye.
Priority mod for rare jewels: life > crit multi > res > area damage > increased damage
Priority mod for Abyss jewels : life > crit multi > added physical damage to spells > res = avoid being stunned
My watcheye:
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
5% increased maximum Mana
100% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath
Gain 14% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
Gain 25% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath


















Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 17, 2019, 11:35:53 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2019, 12:14:39 AM
Hello! What order of ascendancy points should I take? I'm guessing Harness the Void first?

Also, could you set your profile to public so we can see your characters? Thanks!
Last edited by Oomar on Feb 1, 2019, 5:11:03 PM
This build is really nice and the tree is also well balanced, but it sucks for leveling.

I would go for void first if you wanna have less struggle with bosses, or Swift Killer, if you want to level faster. Weave the arcane and Patient reaper are just bonus. DON'T FOLLOW THIS BUILD IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE CONVERSION ITEMS!!!

Conversion items like cob make this build work, they double dip and I'm petty sure some People will now say there is no double dipping.
"
Completed 16 Challenges_Daath_ wrote:
This build is really nice and the tree is also well balanced, but it sucks for leveling.

I would go for void first if you wanna have less struggle with bosses, or Swift Killer, if you want to level faster. Weave the arcane and Patient reaper are just bonus. DON'T FOLLOW THIS BUILD IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE CONVERSION ITEMS!!!

Conversion items like cob make this build work, they double dip and I'm petty sure some People will now say there is no double dipping.


Thanks! I appreciate it, so I should get two call of the brotherhood to level with? Ok!
"
Completed 5 ChallengesOomar wrote:
Hello! What order of ascendancy points should I take? I'm guessing Harness the Void first?

Also, could you set your profile to public so we can see your characters? Thanks!


Hi,
Unfortunately, I cant public my profile because my character is in Garena server(TW). please check the lastest POB .

My ascendancy order is :
Swift killer > Harness the void > Weave the Arcane > Patient Reaper

Swift killer provide much more damage then Harness the void in the early game
Swift killer = 16% more damage + 80% increased damage + 160% crit chance , almost double your damage in early game.
Harness the void = 6.25%+7.5%+5% = 18.75% more

I wouldn't recommend level this build as BV, try Storm Brand(12) + lightning spire trap(28) til around 77+ and do breach stone rotation. At this moment you could swap to BV .
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 1, 2019, 7:28:40 PM
"
狗Hi wrote:
"
Completed 5 ChallengesOomar wrote:
Hello! What order of ascendancy points should I take? I'm guessing Harness the Void first?

Also, could you set your profile to public so we can see your characters? Thanks!


Hi,
Unfortunately, I cant public my profile because my character is in Garena server(TW). please check the lastest POB .

My ascendancy order is :
Swift killer > Harness the void > Weave the Arcane > Patient Reaper

Swift killer provide much more damage then Harness the void in the early game
Swift killer = 16% more damage + 80% increased damage + 160% crit chance , almost double your damage in early game.
Harness the void = 6.25%+7.5%+5% = 18.75% more

I wouldn't recommend level this build as BV, try Storm Brand(12) + lightning spire trap(28) til around 77+ and do breach stone rotation. At this moment you could swap to BV .


Thanks! also, how is the clearspeed of the build? Can I full clear a map in under 5 minutes?
"
Completed 5 ChallengesOomar wrote:
"
狗Hi wrote:
"
Completed 5 ChallengesOomar wrote:
Hello! What order of ascendancy points should I take? I'm guessing Harness the Void first?

Also, could you set your profile to public so we can see your characters? Thanks!


Hi,
Unfortunately, I cant public my profile because my character is in Garena server(TW). please check the lastest POB .

My ascendancy order is :
Swift killer > Harness the void > Weave the Arcane > Patient Reaper

Swift killer provide much more damage then Harness the void in the early game
Swift killer = 16% more damage + 80% increased damage + 160% crit chance , almost double your damage in early game.
Harness the void = 6.25%+7.5%+5% = 18.75% more

I wouldn't recommend level this build as BV, try Storm Brand(12) + lightning spire trap(28) til around 77+ and do breach stone rotation. At this moment you could swap to BV .


Thanks! also, how is the clearspeed of the build? Can I full clear a map in under 5 minutes?


compare to other T1 map clearer, this build relatively become mediocre, pls check
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG6kLkBBDp0 (notice that character in this video was lv77 and)
seems like a nice cheap build for ssf play!
"
Completed 20 Challengeswimpy_tuna wrote:
seems like a nice cheap build for ssf play!


this is not a SSF-friendly build😂
CoB, multi-mod glove, and two craft multi dagger would be the minimum requirement of this build. Also, 85lv shaper dagger base and T1 veiled mod will be another challenge. The Major problem is to acquire Exalt for multi-mod.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 12, 2019, 11:17:19 AM
Can you check my PoB. 11.5M shaper DPS. anyway i can improve?
https://pastebin.com/TY6wP3Y8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info