Grinding Gear Games is Hiring!

Make more veiled mods and more recipes pls! We need more new crafts options and more mods!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
They use svn btw
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
Hi Bex, please fix here:

Thx you.
Damn, I just finished a course in web development and am working in my first full stack application for a family member, wish I had more experience, then I could apply to that role. T.T
Why only NZ residency? That limits a lot
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Wonder what quality of moderation is coming. Hopefully not the kind of mentally unstable cat lady that gave me 2 months forum probation for calling someone a reddit karma farmer. (guess true words cut deeper than anything else)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 25, 2019, 1:10:06 AM
"
Wonder what quality of moderation is coming. Hopefully not the kind of mentally unstable cat lady that gave me 2 months forum probation for calling someone a reddit karma farmer. (guess true words cut deeper than anything else)

Jesus man, can't agree more. You seen community managers and other positions blizz has hired for? Bunch of pink haired cat feminists, which are horribly unqualified but fill the diversity role. Hire good people GGG, your future depends on it
whoever gets hired as webdesigner. Please fix map tab.
Decided to look at the views there in google maps, first zoom-in.. LOLZ
"
varukers wrote:
"

Jesus man, can't agree more. You seen community managers and other positions blizz has hired for? Bunch of pink haired cat feminists, which are horribly unqualified but fill the diversity role. Hire good people GGG, your future depends on it

try discord. join, post something, get a one hour mute, close the program.

you don't even have to be mean, just post something the mods don't think fits into their imagination of a game forum or ask the wrong questions.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info