[3.6] Fastest Tornado Shot | 8 Arrows 2.5M+DPS Each 11APS+ | Pure Mirage Archer 260% MS 92/74% Avoid

They've changed Tombfist to be MUCH weaker. Would you suggest a different pair of gloves in their place that is cheap (not atziri's acuity lol).

Build looks great though, thanks.
Great post. Lovin' the creativity of the build. I just hopped on the game after AFK for about 6 years to see the state of the ranger meta. On poeninja I noticed about everyone runs a Windripper. I'm gonna have to give your build a try.
"
XonDaBeach wrote:
They've changed Tombfist to be MUCH weaker. Would you suggest a different pair of gloves in their place that is cheap (not atziri's acuity lol).

Build looks great though, thanks.

The Tombfist nerf doesn't affect this build in maps since it has so much attack speed from Zerphi's. You'll only maybe notice it on boses.

"
swagjesus wrote:
Great post. Lovin' the creativity of the build. I just hopped on the game after AFK for about 6 years to see the state of the ranger meta. On poeninja I noticed about everyone runs a Windripper. I'm gonna have to give your build a try.

I don't check what's meta, so I wouldn't know why everyone is using that.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Mar 25, 2019, 10:01:46 PM
Would it be worth swapping the tombfist for Offering to the Serpent? I kinda like the overleech on them. What do you think?
"
Farbod wrote:
Would it be worth swapping the tombfist for Offering to the Serpent? I kinda like the overleech on them. What do you think?

Tombfist is around 24% of the DPS of this build in my HH PoB. So yes, it would be worth swapping if you also swap increased critical damage for dmg on full life. You should actually end up with more DPS in this setup than using Tombfist once you get HH buffs.

Let me know how it works out, and I'll update the PoB with this option.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on May 10, 2019, 2:24:32 PM
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:

Tombfist is around 24% of the DPS of this build in my HH PoB. So yes, it would be worth swapping if you also swap increased critical damage for dmg on full life. You should actually end up with more DPS in this setup than using Tombfist once you get HH buffs.

Sadly it's about a 10% DPS loss. Might be worth it for the defensive aspect, but its not better for DPS.
"
Farbod wrote:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:

Sadly it's about a 10% DPS loss. Might be worth it for the defensive aspect, but its not better for DPS.

You are correct, but with HH buffs you'll get more DPS from dmg on full life.
3.7 viable?
"
DerechteDodo wrote:
3.7 viable?

Yes, just need to update the tree to 3.7.

If you or someone else updates the tree, please share it here.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jul 1, 2019, 2:56:12 PM
This looks like an interesting build, only problem is my deadeye is only level 90, What would you consider the weakest 7 passive nodes I could do without?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info