Community Race Event This Weekend!

"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
It really triggers me someone decided to use a word "community" in it.

Aww, poor snowflake.

Yeah. I'm truly special. Not like you. ^_^
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
LOL RACE EVENT
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Hi, we won't do this anymore but we're happy to let you guys pay us to run your own."

For once I agree.
You took away racing seasons and now boasting with "community" races. It's called bullshite.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
ZiggyD LULW
Greetings @ all

I'm in for some HC Fun. Can you add me please.

Race Hype Hype
While i really love ziggy and octavian, i wish for them to focus more on gameplay and not get distracted as much as they did in the last race.
"
Kammell wrote:
"
DeaconRL wrote:
"
Kammell wrote:

I've accepted quite a few people who've messaged me. I ask for some things to verify a seriousness for the event but it's not exclusive by any means. People can get into the race fairly easily.

I was initially very hyped, but when I read your thread, it doesn't seem like it:

"we require at least one participant on each team to be streaming."

"The race is over when two teams hit 85."

and first of all:

"Please if trying to enter into race have some racing history, a vouch from someone in the race or a good VOD. Looking for sub-2h A5 Kitava or sub-4h A10 Kitava both with labs (excluding Merc Lab in A10 run) and skill points done. "

And this is when my hype was destroyed. It's announced on the main website as news with encouragement to sign up, while in reality applicable candidates are probably like 0.01% of PoE community, so I would say this is an exclusive event...

I still want to signup and give it a try with my friend, but if I will do so, I will just ignore the rules and conditions specified by you.

Just to be sure: No hard feelings, I am very happy that something like this is happening, even if not to play, I cant wait to tune in and watch it. I just wanted to point out that "not exclusive" and "fairly easily" are in a bit of contradiction with actual requirements.

Cheers!

Well, the requirement to enter the race is because I fund the race myself and it keeps costs low. Those aren't difficult things if you can do them I should say. As in anyone who can do those times can enter the race.

In regards to the streaming thing, this is the only race I've had any requirement and that's only the requirement so that I can assure no one cheats the no trading or grouping up outside the duo rule. In solo races of the past I've not had a streaming requirement.

You missed my point... I dont know how many players PoE has at the moment. Let's say 500 000. And now how many of those players will meet your requirements? 100? 200? 500? 1000 maybe? That's why yet again - the event IS exclusive and IT'S NOT fairly easy to participate.

Yet again, I dont have anything against the event itself, but I dont like that is promoted by GGG with messaging strongly suggesting that everyone can participate.

Or if you still dont get what I mean, then imagine reading the messages. First:

"
and ideally each competitor will have some racing history.

Perfectly fine, I have a race history - hyped

and then this:

"
Please if trying to enter into race have some racing history, a vouch from someone in the race or a good VOD. Looking for sub-2h A5 Kitava or sub-4h A10 Kitava both with labs (excluding Merc Lab in A10 run) and skill points done.

"ideally some race history" vs "you need to be able to kill a10 Kitava in less than 4h".

Hope its more clear now...
GGG , organize races for everyone , not only for ACT 10 , 4 H kitava kill nolifers.....
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
That's fair I reworded the section about race history to more reflect what I am saying.
Goods idea, but why not make Race until 100 level if its party support?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info