Uber lab

Welcome everyone, I have a question about ulab. What is the optimal level/requirement to do it without dying or any bigger problems ? Thanks for all the responds !
Last edited by Boczeq on Jan 20, 2019, 6:10:19 PM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2019, 6:46:03 PM
Hello there.

There are so many parameters in this game that level alone isn't of much significance.
I mean, you could faceroll it with a lvl60 good build, and struggle with a lvl90 bad build.
What's for sure is that if you're playing an attack build (melee or ranged), level difference may matter as far as chance to hit is concerned.
Now, if you really don't know, you can wait to match its area level (75) and just give it a try.
Good luck.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Jan 20, 2019, 6:35:46 PM
"
xhul wrote:
Hello there.

There are so many parameters in this game that level alone isn't of much significance.
I mean, you could faceroll it with a lvl60 good build, and struggle with a lvl90 bad build.
What's for sure is that if you're playing an attack build (melee or ranged), level difference may matter as far as chance to hit is concerned.
Now, if you really don't know, you can wait to match its area level (75) and just give it a try.
Good luck.

I am using flicker/molten strike build, lvl 83 with almost 5k hp and decent dps, I'll just give it a try and see, thanks :)
Lvl83 should be a walk in a park with such build, assuming you didn't screwed it up too much.
Just keep in mind that Izaro and his phases are not just about numbers, knowledge is definitely a thing.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Jan 20, 2019, 6:42:59 PM
"
xhul wrote:
Lvl83 should be a walk in a park with such build, assuming you didn't screwed it up too much.
Just keep in mind that Izaro and his phases are not just about numbers, knowledge is definitely a thing.

Yup, I am a newbie tho, was playing for a week years ago and now i am 4 days into, was very lucky that i dropped 2 ex and was able to buy the key items. The problem is that i don't know where to gain some more currency, actually I am runnin t10-t11 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info