Winter Orb target locking

When you start channelling Winter Orb, whatever was your target (including no target) - that's going to stay your target until you release the button. That's bad. You can't see enemy mods (or even names) while channelling.

Please remove target locking from this skill. It's not a targeted skill anyway, there is no point in locking the target. Make it update targets when you move the mouse over enemies while channelling, similar to Scorching Ray.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 18, 2019, 2:08:02 PM
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2019, 1:42:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree. I wish you could, optionally, disable target locking with skills.
This has been the case for all channeling skills for as far as I can remember.

I already made at least one thread somewhere about it I think, GGG just don't seem to care, we can't even hover on mobs to see their mods while channeling and it seems like they think it's just fine ... :/

edit : found it :
Channeling skill : still the same targeting problem
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 19, 2019, 12:35:43 AM
If Winter Orb was any better I think Blizzard would probably copy it and call it a job well done on top of not crediting GGG.

The Auto-target of channeling spells might be server-side controlled so that hits actually occur reliably- particularly with its AoE.
"
Fruz wrote:
This has been the case for all channeling skills for as far as I can remember.

Not all. Scorching Ray is fine. Now they just need the rest of them to work in the same manner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info