We've just started a sale on weapon skins, shield skins and weapon effects with a hundred microtransactions available at discounted prices, including the Sin and Innocence weapon skins and weapon effects, Automaton and Wasteland skins and weapon effects and more!

Please note that this sale excludes all weapon and shield microtransactions introduced since the start of the Betrayal league.

The sale will run from the time of this post until Jan 21, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time). Check out the full list of specials here!

If you've been enjoying the Betrayal league, be sure to check out the Betrayal Brimmed Hat! This hat is not only a nice touch to your outfit, but it is also a great way to show your support during a specific development period of Path of Exile.

Thank you so much for your support! Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
about dang time!
nice
Permanent Hardcore only.
Well I may need to buy points hmm
Saved
Please fix
You do realise you just dumpstered ALL over stat sticks so NO ONE is playing them anymore?

REVERT the stat stick nerfs!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS the MTX sales need to be about 90% off to be actually worth buying.
"
buildsinfo wrote:

PLUS the MTX sales need to be about 90% off to be actually worth buying.

Well actually this has some truth in it ... MTX are generelly quite over-expensive ( like 20$+ for certain single items ... this is sick ! )

Discounting this to like 15$ dollars is ... well ... like clickbaiting
Too bad I am out of points :D
I'd buy more if the prices weren't so damn ridiculous. I just spent $100 and all it gave me were a couple of armor sets and a couple of effects. Having to choke up another $25 for a damn weapon skin is just absurd. There's still a bunch of cosmetics I'd want, but charging the same price as a full game for a single skin is just sickening. No thank you.

Lower the prices and I'll spend more, but there's simply no justification for charging $20 to $50 for a texture.
Awesome!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info