merging private league stashes with standard

Hello, I have done a few private leagues that are done. I assumed that after they finished the stash tabs would merge with the corresponding standard league (SSF private league to SSF Standard, etc) as happens with challenge leagues. But what happens is that the private league stays on the character selection but you can't log into it any more to get the items and there isn't a way to get the private league to leave the character selection and merge your stash items with the standard league that I can find.

I am wondering if I am missing some command or button or option that lets me merge completed private leagues into corresponding standard leagues and thus get the private leagues off of my character selection screen and once again have access to the stash items and characters in them?

By the way I know you can migrate individual characters to standard leagues but this doesn't seem to remove the private league they came from nor merge the private league stash tabs with standard.

Any info on this would be appreciated.
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2019, 5:28:56 AM
bump any information? thanks
can anyone help with this?
any1?
Same for me, I discovered this as my private league just ended. Any information on this would be great.
i think the rule is that private leagues are void thereafter. so you can not transfer.
You can transfer, I migrated my main character before the private league ended because I wanted to join the trade league. Quickly found out that my stash did not follow.
Tried to use migrate all to see if that would move the stash aswell, but that function was disabled some three months ago.

So now my main character is in trade league, but my stuff is in a closed private league. If I had known this in advance I could have simply extended the private league.

This made me quite salty.
"
mal86 wrote:
Tried to use migrate all to see if that would move the stash aswell, but that function was disabled some three months ago.

It's on and off, it's not been down for the full three months, GGG have been disabling it to try fix bugs...it being enabled had apparently caused realms to go down due to the bug.

"
We are trying to get this fixed as soon as possible. The current timeline for deployment of a fix is with 3.5.3 this week. Very sorry about the inconvenience!

​(Note that the reason it's disabled is because the bug we're fixing crashes the entire realm when it triggers).

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ak5185/the_disabling_of_the_migrate_all_button_has/ef207zh/?context=0
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info