Syndicate damage is not a problem, mechanic is

After around 200h in this league I have to say I do not want it to go core if the only tweak would be damage tune.

1) Syndicate members teleporting in and out of combat is funny but with summoning crap around some build have problems.

2) Laboratory timeouts just promotes bad gameplay where every character even glasscannon has to run through mobs risking being killed to be able to get reward.

3) Running away when they are defeated is again problem for non meta builds which do not have enough damage or when using skills which do not directly targeting. This is biggest problem of the league. Very bad reward for those who are not able to kill super fast, so basically they get 1/3 or sometimes 1/4 of supposed reward. You kill them all but at the end they run away with 10 hp. It is like if Incursion encounter after killing architect and 80% of mobs would instead of giving you a lot of items just runs away or delve after clearing currency encounter the mine itself would run away :) that's cool isn't it?

I can compare last 3 leagues and I can say this league I have problem to level above 94 because of syndicate, I gave up already. I have no map sustain because most of members just run away. Incursion league always provided a lot of T14+ maps for me. Even delve did, syndicate however - I have a bad build for it. Temple and Azurite mines now are not providing so much maps as when they were main mod.

In this league I experience map problem for first time, I can get T11, T12, T13 and when I run T13 I get T14 1 out of 10 map. This is very bad. I have 50+ T11, 50+ T12, and when I have 30+ T13 I run them to just get 3x T14 1x T15

This is frustrating

And pls do not tell me I have to chisel, alch, and sextant maps. I know what to do up to T13 then I seem to know nothing.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2019, 3:40:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Mapping is easy if you vaal every map. They give us this hint by making us vaal them the first time for completion bonus... I wonder why? Dont use chisels until T14....Also you have so many low level maps.. 3:1 recipe them.

As far as syndicate I hope it never makes core in current state. No because they hit hard or anything like that but because it's tedious.

Like the lingering ads who clip u while trying to decide the masters fate. So you gotta run around and clear two screens of ads then get back to masters.

Then the whole placement BS. I gotta alt tab, look at my chart, see where they go for best reward.

Arrr So boring.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 17, 2019, 6:33:16 AM
I know about map corruption. I do it sometimes. Just wondering how one can get so many vaal orbs, even chisels to do it. They do not drop in enough quantity. I sometimes buy them but imagine if every player use them, where would you buy them from?

I have seen streamers with 600+ chisels no way they drop it when always chiseling maps so economy would not sustain if everybody uses them.
q20 hammer + map = 1 chisels from vendor

Vaal Pyramid & Maze drop a 10x Vaal orbs div card (damn GGG for putting both maps on the same tier though)

If you compare yourself to streamers you're most likely doing it wrong.
First they were one shot ting me from nowhere. Then when I finally made my build defensive to withstand the damage, they start to run away. Not to mention unpassable terrain AFTER breaking down doors. It's pure bullshit mechanics. In fact it's so lul that it even feels like ggg don't want you to play their game.
"
sarevok73 wrote:
I have no map sustain because most of members just run away.

Sorry what? How map sustain is related to syndicate in any way?

This league we are showered in maps. ATM I have 30+ T16 maps in SSF while i already burned 8 Uber Elder sets and 1 Shaper set (those fragments all came from completing T16 Guardians). And this is 2 weeks old stat because i almost don't play SSF in last 2 weeks. If i did - it would be much more maps because i stopped playing as soon as i hit T16 delve where the most juicy map drop is.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Sorry what? How map sustain is related to syndicate in any way?

if you kill syndicate member they sometimes drop a map when you deal with them, when they run you get nothing. I got 2 T16 maps this way so it could be much more rewarding if I stop 3 instead of 1
"
q20 hammer + map = 1 chisels from vendor

Vaal Pyramid & Maze drop a 10x Vaal orbs div card (damn GGG for putting both maps on the same tier though)

If you compare yourself to streamers you're most likely doing it wrong.

I shape Vaal pyramid SSF. Yeah layout isnt the best but gives me vaal orbs to Chain T16s.

As least in Deleve it did.

Cant comment on this tedious league because I quit it before I hit it.

The league has so many underlying issues it's not funny. I forgot to mention above the unvieling totally useless items a million fucking times in hopes you get one you are missing.

They should rename it. Tedium.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 17, 2019, 12:56:04 PM
ok. enough. I have changed my mind definitely. I want this syndicate bullshit go away. Every 15+ corrupted map I am first killed by them and then I complete whole map with boss deathless.
I do not have right build for this shit and it is stupid that it has to be the right one just to play.

If this goes core I am leaving for good despite it is best arpg I have ever played.
"
EdenRage wrote:
First they were one shot ting me from nowhere. Then when I finally made my build defensive to withstand the damage, they start to run away.

You need defense and offense.
That's the whole point of creating a balance char.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info