Reamde a guild and no guild stash tab?

So I created a guild awhile ago and left it. I recently made a new guild again and noticed that I was able to make the same guild name as I had before. I now do not have the guild stash tab though. I was under the impression the guild tab was bound to the account and not the guild itself. Did I just basically give someone a free guild tab or is there a way to recover this? Thanks!
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2019, 7:49:44 PM
Don’t know where you got the yhe impression that a guild tab was bound to an account. Would defeat the purpose of guild tabs if people could take them with them when they switch guilds. Your tab is linked to the guild that purchased it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 17, 2019, 10:58:27 AM
Well considering anything you buy for a transaction is YOUR transaction yeah I could say the same and wonder why you would think it would not be tied to my account? Especially considering there is no message or warning when leaving a guild to let the user know this.

From a technical standpoint I understand where you are coming from as far as how the stash would migrate if items are still in it. Honestly though I still would be more satisfied of the stash tab being wiped when a guild leader leaves than basically losing 10 dollars because there was no information given about how this works.

Usually I am quite satisfied with my purchases from TripleG but not sure I will be buying anything guild related in the future.

So I guess if everyone leaves that guild you just lose the purchase. Neat "feature".
Last edited by Insight_Knight on Jan 17, 2019, 7:32:15 PM
You didn’t get the clue when you had to give points to the guild from your personal account and then use guild points to make the purchase?

You’re right that stuff you purchase with your points stays with your account. Just like stuff your guild purchases with guild points stays with the guild.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 17, 2019, 7:50:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info