[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

What do u think about crit oro? Seems doable, but I'm worried about defense.
"
SwitchX wrote:
So I could be just dumb, but is anyone else experiencing randomly not flicker strikeing on mobs that aren't killed in 1 shot? I have tried different things to remedy the situation... putting flicker strike on a key instead of right mouse, still stops. holding shift and mass flicker strike, still stops. even if I just hold it down, it will stop then after a couple seconds it will start up again. I know I'm not moving the mouse off the target. I know I am not running out of mana. I know my computer is not lagging out or fps stuttering. Is it a set up thing on my end or is it a glitchy thing on poe's end? thanks for your responses!

I finally got to a point where I can flicker, and what I instantly noticed is that your mouse positioning matters a whole lot more than before. If the monster is behind some obstacle (even if it's a small one, like a rock), you might not get to teleport there. It feels like you move more towards your mouse's position as well, but that might just be an illusion.
"
Kacsa1 wrote:
"
SwitchX wrote:
So I could be just dumb, but is anyone else experiencing randomly not flicker strikeing on mobs that aren't killed in 1 shot? I have tried different things to remedy the situation... putting flicker strike on a key instead of right mouse, still stops. holding shift and mass flicker strike, still stops. even if I just hold it down, it will stop then after a couple seconds it will start up again. I know I'm not moving the mouse off the target. I know I am not running out of mana. I know my computer is not lagging out or fps stuttering. Is it a set up thing on my end or is it a glitchy thing on poe's end? thanks for your responses!

I finally got to a point where I can flicker, and what I instantly noticed is that your mouse positioning matters a whole lot more than before. If the monster is behind some obstacle (even if it's a small one, like a rock), you might not get to teleport there. It feels like you move more towards your mouse's position as well, but that might just be an illusion.

thanks for replying, I have noticed that as well. there are times where I right click 5 or 6 times on the rare mob and he will just stand there taking hits to the face, if I survive for 3 seconds my next click will activate flicker again... but sometimes I can chain 4 or 5 sets together just fine. It really feels like my guy just stops attacking
One of the issues now, is the Immortal Call, now not making us immune to physical damage, as a workaround,

"The Red Nightmare" Jewel put between "Divine Judgement" and "Holy Dominion" close to Templar,
Also Masterful Form from Ascendancy to get max 5 Endurance charges,

With this, we got 12% to get Endurance charge on kill, more than enough,
And basically, whenever Immortal Call pops up, we get 75% less physical damage for Endurance charges consumed + 27% from the base, which means its Enough to work with Arakkali's Soul
"
Sora_Imanity wrote:
One of the issues now, is the Immortal Call, now not making us immune to physical damage, as a workaround,

"The Red Nightmare" Jewel put between "Divine Judgement" and "Holy Dominion" close to Templar,
Also Masterful Form from Ascendancy to get max 5 Endurance charges,

With this, we got 12% to get Endurance charge on kill, more than enough,
And basically, whenever Immortal Call pops up, we get 75% less physical damage for Endurance charges consumed + 27% from the base, which means its Enough to work with Arakkali's Soul

Isn't steel skin the new immortal call? It doesn't protect you from all the damage, and only helps with hits, but it feels closer to the old IC in my book. Tanking ~2k physical damage potentially for you is pretty helpful. I've been running that in my build and it seems to work as expected.
"
SwitchX wrote:
"
Kacsa1 wrote:
"
SwitchX wrote:

thanks for replying, I have noticed that as well. there are times where I right click 5 or 6 times on the rare mob and he will just stand there taking hits to the face, if I survive for 3 seconds my next click will activate flicker again... but sometimes I can chain 4 or 5 sets together just fine. It really feels like my guy just stops attacking

carefuly check do you have frenzy charges to consume, maybe u are experiencing cooldown due to bad charge generation?

regarding mobs being behind obstacles yup but hey leap slam aroud :)

regarding aoe, i did one quick run in forge of the phoenix. i wasnt able to switch close combat support cause i dont have enough vaal orbs to recolor my corrupted oro so it wasnt optimal setup, but....i think slayer new aoe is bugged on paper it should work fine but its not like it was mentioned here someone should report it to GGG imo. scream on reddit :). what i did also notice single target improved as expected i simply melted phoenix boss, no potions used for extra dps buffs.
"
thepace wrote:

carefuly check do you have frenzy charges to consume, maybe u are experiencing cooldown due to bad charge generation?

regarding aoe, i did one quick run in forge of the phoenix. i wasnt able to switch close combat support cause i dont have enough vaal orbs to recolor my corrupted oro so it wasnt optimal setup, but....i think slayer new aoe is bugged on paper it should work fine but its not like it was mentioned here someone should report it to GGG imo. scream on reddit :). what i did also notice single target improved as expected i simply melted phoenix boss, no potions used for extra dps buffs.

If you're talking about the Impact AoE, I noticed that as well. It feels like it did nothing when I selected it, so now I either have to give up a lot of DPS for splash, or get rid of multistrike, which also isn't ideal. I'm really disappointed :/
"
Kacsa1 wrote:
"
thepace wrote:

If you're talking about the Impact AoE, I noticed that as well. It feels like it did nothing when I selected it, so now I either have to give up a lot of DPS for splash, or get rid of multistrike, which also isn't ideal. I'm really disappointed :/

i made few more runs, it actualy works but only for those 4 seconds (killed recently), so you need hughe density to make best out of it. unfortunately i cant test close combat support cause changing colors requires ore vaal orbs on my corrupted weapon than what i currently have there
Been reading a lot about where to go since I logged in and need to reset everything. For now, I'm going to just get everything back to this base build and MAYBE change out a couple gems as suggested a couple pages back, but I honestly don't know enough to really determine what is best to do. Hopefully someone dives into this and updates this for the rest of us that don't have the experience. I JUST got to where I was surviving and able to do tier 6 or so maps with this build, so not sure where this leaves me. Hoping to keep an Oro build.
"
DogmanKaosz wrote:
Been reading a lot about where to go since I logged in and need to reset everything. For now, I'm going to just get everything back to this base build and MAYBE change out a couple gems as suggested a couple pages back, but I honestly don't know enough to really determine what is best to do. Hopefully someone dives into this and updates this for the rest of us that don't have the experience. I JUST got to where I was surviving and able to do tier 6 or so maps with this build, so not sure where this leaves me. Hoping to keep an Oro build.

Yeah, sorry about that. The guide will most likely not be updated until I get more time on my own to update all of my guides again. Life has got me in a pretty annoying situation right now which has stopped me from playing PoE for a few months now.

There are some pretty good followers still using the build and making tweaks, so just drop any suggestions here and they will sometimes come out with some help. I am also here for some help, but there might be much more optimized answers out there now that I have not played for a few months. Though I do keep up with the patch/update notes, actually playing and testing these changes yourself will be a better choice when giving out tips and information. I think the past few pages had some pretty good info for the newer league, so give it some more of a read.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info