Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Last edited by PenaeusMonodon on Mar 8, 2019, 7:38:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 12:02:38 AM
I see CI and an Occultist so I'm down with it already (pretty much everything I play is CI and I love the Occultists acendancy). Spidermancers are hilarious, played a few before and will probably make another to test out AF after it's changes.

Few questions for you;

Why Spark instead of Ball Lightning or Storm Brand?
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
I see CI and an Occultist so I'm down with it already (pretty much everything I play is CI and I love the Occultists acendancy). Spidermancers are hilarious, played a few before and will probably make another to test out AF after it's changes.

Few questions for you;

Why'd you choose Ball Lightning instead of Storm Brand? K, you asnwered this one.

You have Vaal Blight for the debuff to enhance your minion's damage even further?

I hear the reasied spiders no longer leap is that true?
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last edited by Slizzered on Jan 15, 2019, 11:17:12 PM
"
Slizzered wrote:

Few questions for you;

Why Spark instead of Ball Lightning or Storm Brand?

I mention Ball Lightning probably being the best choice. Spark is really just for the memes since there is mtx that makes them look like spiders lol. It worked well up to T16s, but you really need the safety and reliability of something like Ball Lightning or, like you mentioned Storm Brand.
Last edited by PenaeusMonodon on Jan 15, 2019, 11:12:24 PM
"
Slizzered wrote:

Few questions for you;

Why'd you choose Ball Lightning instead of Storm Brand? K, you asnwered this one.

You have Vaal Blight for the debuff to enhance your minion's damage even further?

I hear the reasied spiders no longer leap is that true?

Sorry didnt see these two questions.

I don't run Vaal Blight, but I'm sure that'd be fine. To further buff spiders I just run Flesh Offering. They kill so quickly and are so aggressive that you don't have time to do much other than throw out your Curse on Hit spell and maybe a quick support buff.

The spiders do not jump, but they are extremely fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info