Development Plan for 2019

Trade system planned ?
I hope you plan not to mess up the balance of whatever might be next

The dumbass syndicate is still a clusterfuck of stupid mechanics, disturbingly stupid RNG loaded with frustrating one shot wonders.
There is no benefit doing it on high end maps btw.

Delve sucks due to chronical sulphite lack.

Incursion is just RNG. And the rewards can be either decent or just boring garbage which but on the other hand its so easy sooo...just delete incursion...or adjust it god damned...

Now to another stupid part of your current "how can we annoy everyone?"

If you do finish a fortification, intervention or whatever and got 3 members you can choose interrogiate or bargain/execute.

I DONT GET WHY I CANT ALWAYS CHOOSE FREELY WHAT I WISH TO DO WITH THESE SORRYASSBITCHES. Depending on what i choose first the rest will change its option.
Right, you have to accept the offers they make, you, who actually won that battle have to choose between 2 options. Dumbshit if you ask me

And if you do finally found a safehouse it may appears that you are not in the mood to do it. go to hell in that case you have to find it again since progress just goes "poof" over time. lovely.
sometimes the button just stays grey because jun is a useless moron. and its buggy.

sometimes safehouses only store utter trash in there.
when the best thing you got is "The Scholar" you gotta look like that old man on that card.

The battle with catarina (OMFG SPOILER)is also a bit shitty at that point where she turns invincible. she needs to make that aoe and you need to run to that totem.
Im afraid i will sound like a idiot but...could it be that this doesnt work pretty well?
just like Izaro when you stomp his life low enough but he keeps spamming attacks because his butt said so.

TL;DR

Betrayal has too many flaws to be called good. Its decent.
beastiary should have died with its shitleague it was.
On a level with Warlords of Draenor if you ask me.

farming harbour bridge now bye
Last edited by Tolerantzdestr0yer on Jan 16, 2019, 3:09:44 PM
"
ADFuel wrote:
Please let us disable in-game ads. Yes it's cool that you created more loot boxes to prey on people's gambling addictions - then to release that same content months later in the store - but a reminder every 45 minutes is excessive.

200% agreed!!!!
It borders on global /820 spam.

Or, at least, give us the ability to turn that crap off entirely except for login. As well any and all other notifications (I have utterly no care nor concern who got to level 50 first or delve 2000).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Please make some in-game trading system for currency from vendors or crafting bench etc. for example,a constant buy out for orbs (a vendor could sell exalted orb for an amount of chaos orb or another orb.and more things to offer) because of searching in Poe.trade and Poe shop is so annoying and anybody can have their price (that's the big problem) and most of them are busy and wont answer the whisper.
IF POSSIBLE.
GGG ty for your hard works GGG
IV
"
sp0tz wrote:
3 node niko

This is for 4.3 update 2021
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Sounds great.

Maybe you guys could end up in a partnership with Xbox for a next gen version of PoE (PC + Xbox)? They have made numerous investments in other companies already and could be looking to put in resources for mutual benefit of both companies.

Goodluck.

Premium Stash Tab trading idea:

Give us a selling option where if we list an item for a specific price a person could purchase it and the currency is right there in our stash in place where the item used to be. Along with a a ''sold'' note which shows us what we managed to sell.

It would be very convenient if we could play the game with less downtime.
I should continue trying to improve the optimization of the game, since several patches the game is not going well if you do not have a good quality PC.
to finish I like the game
"
DEvil27 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:
Great! But for the next leagues that are coming, could you guys at least make more efforts to test it proprelly before release? They are coming with far too many bugs, this league was an actual nightmarea for me. Also Delve got many bugs around the cart. Ot is just annoying...

And also sindicate encounters couldnt be release with that unbalanced content, it was just a shitty bad joke for HC players. Sindicate members in t11 rare maps were hitting harder than t16 guardians sometime at whole december. Update were too late, took about 1/3 of the league duration to fix it, and you know thebeggining of the league is the most impportant time. Man, it let me really mad.

You do realize that any game, in that size suffers from bugs.
Let me explain why...you're making a ton of content...then they might be 20-100ppl to test it.. there is no chance for a such a small amount of ppl to find / fix all the bugs. It takes a large crowd of ppl to detect the bugs..it's unfortunate but thats how it works.

So help the dev's out, and report all the bugs that u see.
The syndicate were strong, no soubt about it..but that's life.
If the game is to hard for you, then play ssf softcore or softcore for a while...no reason for you to get mad :)

You can defend them all if you want. But there is a limit for rushing things. It is obviously that they are skipping important phase of testing content to reach a rhythm of an expansion for each 3 months. Time is too short for that much of content and they're still keeping it probably because of the income from support pack sales.

I don't like how they are handle things lately. Yeah, probably I fed up too early with this kinda of thing, but I really expect that GGG fix this behavior before other players sense this and get fed up too.

Seems like you dont get it..it wouldnt matter if a small team tested the same stuff for a month of two more. You need the larger player base to REALLY test the stuff.

Look at diablo 3...blizzard runs a ptr period..even though they doesnt add new content..the game is still bugged..even after a ptr period.
I know it might be hard for some ppl to understand...but that is how it is, you cant avoid all the bugs. Just be happy that ggg is't blizzard, they make a huge effort into fixing the bugs as soon as people detect / report them in.

"
Alipoe wrote:
Please make some in-game trading system for currency from vendors or crafting bench etc. for example,a constant buy out for orbs (a vendor could sell exalted orb for an amount of chaos orb or another orb.and more things to offer) because of searching in Poe.trade and Poe shop is so annoying and anybody can have their price (that's the big problem) and most of them are busy and wont answer the whisper.
IF POSSIBLE.
GGG ty for your hard works GGG

So you would remove the market, mr communism :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info