Updated 3.7 Ice Spear Totem Hiro / Budget / Beginner-friendly / Leaguestart

I really like this build and have been playing around with path of building with it.
I think that changing the Cold Snap CwdT to self cast with curse on hit would be better. This would give more reliable frenzy charges and since enfeeble is only up some of the time we would benefit from another curse. Maybe something like projectile weakness would be useful, since it would give knockback. Or any other curse of choice really.

A second idea would be to get the jewel socket under the Melding wheel for two points and using the Rain of Splinters unique jewel. Even with a 40% reduced damage roll this would be a substantial dps boost.
not sure why there isnt many posts but i wanted to say thank you,i enjoy this build and it has crazy single target dps, my only problem is that you cant use cosmetics on your totems :/ bummer
Good build
Last edited by Banality on Jun 19, 2019, 1:00:15 PM
Hello,

First of all thank you for the build, i like it.
There is just something i dont understand : Why not using Multiple Totem and how come in your video you are still able to put 2 totem at the same time ?

Sorry if this is a noobish question
"
slimk wrote:
Hello,

First of all thank you for the build, i like it.
There is just something i dont understand : Why not using Multiple Totem and how come in your video you are still able to put 2 totem at the same time ?

Sorry if this is a noobish question

hiero aceandancy can put 2 totems at once so no need for multipel totem support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info