---KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE---

Hello everyone,

I am Trimorden, leader and founder of the Knights of the Round Table.
Ragecagge is my First Officer

Concept- The round table.

A circular table which has no head. Where every man or woman who sits there is and will be EQUAL!

That is the vision I have for this guild. We each have our reason that brings us to this game each day. The knights are a FAMILY who RESPECT each other and work towards building a foundation of TRUST and FRIENDSHIP that not only enhances our game experience but helps to create lasting memories. Each member a vital part of the body of our guild contributing what they can when they can to that body so that it can grow and become strong.

I grow the guild slowly, allowing old and new members time to grow to know each other and bond. This is how we are different from larger guilds in that we seek to a family.

CURRENT MEMBER COUNT:5

What do we want:
1. Friendly people who are driven and passionate about the game.
2. Those who are willing to learn as well as share their knowledge.
3. Semi active - to very active. At least play frequently enough to be familiar.
4. Respectful of others.
5. Will to contribute to the guild in any shape or fashion.

What to expect from me:

1. As the leader I will always do my best to listen to member's opinions on how to help us grow.
2. I am active and will be online as much as real life allows.
3. I will strive to be inventive and thoughtful in ways to advance the guild and push us forward.
4. Work Hard to keep the guild alive.

If you are interested drop me a pm in game at- Seethless -- or -- Trimorden .

Thank you all and may the Rngesus be with your drops.

Guild UPDATE:
1.1: Beginning active recruitment for the guild. We now have Five members, but taking my time to find quality people.

MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Last edited by Trimorden on Jan 14, 2019, 5:22:08 PM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2023, 2:51:54 AM
Bring up top
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info