[Trade website] Can't do Custom Search

"pure breachstone" should show all pure breachstones. Not <no result>.

Same with rare items. "wrath" should show rare helmets with the 'wrath' in the name. Not default to a divination card search. It should be possible to find your own rare item using the name of the rare item.

So yea, fix custom search.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2019, 7:36:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can place a star (*) where you want the wildcard part of the search to be. For instance, "*pure breachstone" will find them all.

For items with names that are exactly the same as known items, you can also use the star to remove the ambiguity. For your example, this would be "wrath*".

Hope that helps!

EDIT: The reason we do it this way is that it is a lot faster for our search engine to search by items it knows by name (ie. regular and unique items) so we try and nudge users in that direction as much as possible.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Last edited by Novynn on Jan 16, 2019, 4:08:51 AM
"
Novynn wrote:
You can place a star (*) where you want the wildcard part of the search to be. For instance, "*pure breachstone" will find them all.

For items with names that are exactly the same as known items, you can also use the star to remove the ambiguity. For your example, this would be "wrath*".

Hope that helps!

EDIT: The reason we do it this way is that it is a lot faster for our search engine to search by items it knows by name (ie. regular and unique items) so we try and nudge users in that direction as much as possible.

That was exactly what I wanted to read here :)

Made my day :)
"
Novynn wrote:

Hope that helps!

For some reason I can't find my own items when using this custom search if the league is not betrayal...

For example: I got listed a pair of dang yo in Standard, Hardcore and Betrayal.

If I use a "generic" search, they are shown:

When switching to a custom search, they are shown only in Betrayal:

Same if using wildcard:

My online status is set to "Show my status on all leagues". Here is a search using my account on each league:

Any idea????
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
dang yo, those are some nice gloves.

We turned off the script that allows for those searches when we refreshed the database so it won't find some older items in Standard. I'll look into a way that we can slowly add them back in today.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
dang yo, those are some nice gloves.

We turned off the script that allows for those searches when we refreshed the database so it won't find some older items in Standard. I'll look into a way that we can slowly add them back in today.

Got it.

That explains some other questions I had.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info