Betrayal Statistics

You bet the spike in deaths on Trials in this league was from new players.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Still, if anyone ever doubted that TencentGGG (total games made, ever: 1) are still amateurs when it comes to class balance...

...then look no further than the 70+ statistics, specifically Berserker. Seriously, there are less Berserkers than there are unascended Witches! That should DEFINITELY be telling them something.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nice one, but you forgot to put the number of crashes per hour, since this league has reached quite a record in that area :(

I can't even do Alva missions because of all the crashes ruining the incursions. Hope this will be fixed as soon as possible, I would like to play the game at some point, thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
Kakarlos wrote:
it is necessary a buff on the ascendancy of the Scion, since many people do not see benefits in this class. The Scion Ascendancy is considerably worse than those of other classes, but with the advantage of having powers of two other Ascendacys at the same time, but these powers are further weakened, and minor points provide 40 of an attribute or 20 of two attributes. we need a buff and some modifications on the Notable passives. An example, comparison on the effect of the original Pathfinder with the Scion Pathfinder:

Original: 20% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges -> Scion: 15% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges;

Original: 20% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect, 15% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect -> Scion: 10% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect, 10% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect

practically all other notable Ascendancies of Scion are weaker than the original, that's why this class is so dismissed.

I could give a good amount of reasons on why your post is so wrong, but instead I'm going to point you at the statistics.

Out of 19 classes, in all 5 statistics Bex provided, Ascendant is either top 5 or top 6. That doesn't seem a number for a "weak" or "dismissed" class, as you mentioned.

So, no. Ascendant is very well balanced and most of the times better than single class (for example, there's no reason to be a Slayer over Slayer/anything)
Berserker needs help urgent!
Awesome stats, I dont play Beserker but they probably gonna need change/buffs my good friends
These stats should result in GGG developmet team taking a loooonng walk in the hall of mirrors (ie the game balance is badly broken)
Players spend most of their time at hideout because they can't get trades from poe.trade. We just sit their spamming messages with no reply and can't get what we need.
Berserker really needs a new identity. Rage isn't working.

Making them excellent at inflicting stun might be an interesting identity. Perhaps with an ability that allows them to stun bosses that haven't recently been stunned somewhat usefully.

Also a lot of the hideout time is afk. Sometimes you just need to take a dump and the hideout is the most conducive place.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Jan 13, 2019, 8:05:38 PM
Class diversity could really be improved. The gap between spells and non spells grows every league which makes the 1-70 miserable for everyone whose not a meta chad witch.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info