Betrayal Statistics

I've created a visual version of this info, thanks for sharing this interesting data GGG!

(click to enlarge)

Also Here
My custom PoE League "The Lost Islands" -- /forum/view-thread/2296786
Last edited by Avunaos on Jan 14, 2019, 2:24:42 PM
Yeah, Berserkers are crap. They used to be the most popular class but that adrenaline thing isn't working at all.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
how exactly do people manage to die in burnage rage trials O.o.
witch rule :D...
% on delve proov than sulphite span sucks , and than we do map more than mine, next patch add more chance to delve pleaaase ggg
"
Avunaos wrote:
I've created a visual version of this info, thanks for sharing this interesting data GGG!

(click to enlarge)

Also Here

great work! thx for this!

seems the technology isn't there for GGG to do this.
Seems like the nerf to elementalist or casters at all will be absotely brutal.

Even though it finally became good after a long time of people calling self cast or elementalist a meme. People used to talk "why to play elementalist if you can play Inquisitor?" And those kind of things.

About the berserker no real reason to pick it, there is nothing that make it very fun and why would you pick it instead of Jug?

About the trials, I think they should be something you should be running to greed the Offerings, instead they are one of most annoying things there and after you already got all the trials they are just something you skip, because the time spent don't make it worth for just an offering.
And this death count % just show more reasons to skip it, because you wouldn't want to ruin your xp just because of a trial which will not compensate you very much...
Same goes for Pillars of Aruan, stupid bad map with terrible mechanic and there is 0 reasons to run it after you already got the completion on atlas.
Seeing trials and Pillars of Aruan on the list is not a good thing in my opinion then.

And finally about the time spent on hideouts, there is just 2 reasons for them to be spent on hideouts:
One is very acceptable, the afk time, there is no better place to stay afk than the hideout, even more for people with a bad pc, because it is much better to stay afk in the hideout than have to close and open the game again and wait the eternity on loading a city screen.
And the second is the outdated trade system of the game, even games with old features only and an engine with old mentality have realized that spend time doing manually trades isn't something good for players and then for the game. I just hope to see GGG realizing this too, would be a big progress to the game. :)
So basically.

*Class balance in unexistant.
*People sit in their hideout, because trading is so time consuming.
*Delve is rekt.

Good i skipped this convoluted league lol :p
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Now I just need the ability to mute the racket that many of the portals make so that I can stand actually being in my hideout.

Also, there are still a plethora of bugs in this betrayal league.. disregarding the fact that I loathe the whole betrayal mechanic...
generally dangerous
Really cool, you should do more of these!
Cool. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info