Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Selfcast discharge occultist 3.4/3.5

Shitty video with shitty audio t14 basilica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-UBOxqgBLk

PoB https://pastebin.com/bN4J1fWE

Disclaimer about Paste

Hits roughly 1mil damage per fully charged cast. I ticked is enemy shocked, because it hits over 400k lightning damage that is enough to shock shaper.

Core mechanics:

The build works because of occultist power charge node forbidden power that gives me a power charge after spending 200 mana. My discharge costs 299 mana thanks to voidbringer gloves (other options would be using fevered mind or Doedre's Malevolence). Using power charge gives me endurance charge thanks to voll's devotion. I get my first charge by using flame dash three times.

Other choices explained

Because of discharges high mana cost I opted for Mind over matter. Occultist gets easy access to energy shield as well. It serves as my primary defences, as I have invested in faster energy shield restart rate.

For weapons dual void batteries is BIS because of the extra charge. Duskdawn or storm prisons could be used as budget option.

Shroud of the lightness gives dual ele pen, life and mana.

Inya's epiphany and precursors emblem are used to ramp power charges up really fast. I consider those much better option than death's doors and kaom's rings. If you can't get your hands on that ring mark of the shaper is another good option.

For helmet the base doesn't matter at all. Only thing that matters is enchantment for keeping charges high.

last two mandatory gear are diamond flask and atziri's promise. Both are extremely good options for damage.

Rest of the gear choices are optional. I just went for rare gear with resistances and life.

The build is capable for guardians, but I failed shaper twice. It could be doable with more practice but I don't have maps left.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 11:50:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info