[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Just cap res on tool tip at 75%? In delve following the quant suggestions its tough to get to the minimum 75% and I want to make sure that's hight enough.
Last edited by Memitim on Jan 30, 2019, 12:01:05 AM
POB tree is broken for me (nothing shows when i import, so can't even put points by myself.
POB version 1.4.129
"
al3xro wrote:
POB tree is broken for me (nothing shows when i import, so can't even put points by myself.
POB version 1.4.129

just imported it using the same version, works perfectly fine. check that you copy pasted the link correctly lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello Lemon!

I've been trying this build for the last week or so now and just wanted to share my experiences so far.

Preface

First some relevant info: I haven't played in a few years and never really got into endgame, so this will be my first end game character essentially. That means I've had to approach it from a highly constrained budget (read: nonexistent). I DO have access to an open guild chest however which provided me with some quality items, including the core items Windripper and a QOTF (and a Tabula). Finally, since I never got into endgame, I really had to learn a lot about the atlas as I went, which is definitely not optimal.

Leveling (so far)

For starting levels I used a Storm Cloud with LMP+Lightning arrow and stuck with that for quite a while. At level 36 I bought a Drillneck with the only 2 C I had a the time (and then found one in the guild chest...). Around this time I switched over to a 4link Deaths Harp because it was out damaging the Storm Cloud.

Around level 50 I dropped in Tornado Shot finally and upgraded some of my gear through the market place, mostly focusing on life and resists because I hadn't grabbed enough survivability on the tree (see below), and getting +flat damage on rings and upgrading damage abysals on the tree.

From then on out it's been minute upgrades. I had enough C to buy a legacy QOTF with some better resists so I did that. I also got a couple 100+ Life rings with increased Rarity which has gotten me past the 4k mark at level 83.

I'm currently doing maps and T7 goes smoothy enough until bossfights which tend to get dicey.

Passive Tree Leveling
I have no idea what the optimal way to do this is, I'm just showing how I've gone about things.

On the passive tree I grabbed Finesse, Heart of Oak, Ballistic Mastery and then Aspect of the Eagle, and Quick Step, all for early game clear speed. Next I went -> Lethality and Primeval Force. After that I wasn't sure what was best to go for so I began forking on the tree, getting Point Blank and the near by jewel slot, Acrobatics and it's near by jewel slot as well and then down towards the Duelist nodes to get Fury Bolts, Gladiator, and Bravery. Finally I stretched up towards the Shadows nodes.

I left a lot of the life, evasion, and frenzy nodes open and picked those up randomly as I leveled when I began feeling to squishy or didn't feel like I was doing enough boss damage. Currently I still have 2 jewel slots to grab (One on the path headed to the center above the Shadow, and one near the outside of the tree in Shadows area).

Stuff I definitely still need to do.

Craft a Shaper Quiver with +1 arrow.
Get my flasks in order.
Still need life on my boots.
Uber elder and Lab enchants.
(EDIT: Uber Done! Got it second try at 85 with a super hairy but fun final fight. Crap enchant. Bleh)

Pro's and cons of the build for me

Pros:
The clear speed is fun. Packs wipe fairly quickly and I have no problem keeping flasks up throughout most maps.
Works really well in Delves as well. Runspeed + Phasing and large pack AOE has made it so the only constraint I have so far is lack of Azurite to continue deeper.

Cons:
Currently my single target feels to low.
Sustainability is iffy. I need to get a piece with %damage as mana
I'm squishy, but that's mostly my fault for ghosting life nodes until end game.

Other Stuff:
The build is EXPENSIVE. Even if you have a few EX in your tab you won't be off to the races for quite a while. For someone more or less starting fresh, I probably should of thought about a more beginner/budget friendly build to start in standard with.

Conclusion
Speed clearing maps is satisfying but I should of realized how expensive a the final build will be. I still don't have Rigwald's, Headhunter, or basically any Quant (100%+ rarity instead) so there's still a ways to go.

Speed clearing maps is right up my alley for an enjoyable gameplay loop and I can get through T6 in about 2 minutes (boss dependent) at the moment and it's so satisfying.

Thank you for making he build Demi! In the future I hope I can have a more complete version to show off and report on. =)
Last edited by TwistedSic on Feb 1, 2019, 4:02:32 AM
Demi, I like your build. I choose to run with a LA version because I cannot currently afford the devoto helm enchant!

1. I am level 91 currently. From your talent tree, which is for level 100, which should be the points left to be taken as last ones?

2. How come you skipped curse immunity on your flasks? I know we are immune to elemental ailments - but that doesn't include curses according to wiki!

3. For your abyss jewels, how come you don't pick 2 x elemental damage to attacks and 2x elemental damage to bow attacks? Why even bother with AS, Multi etc?

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Gavlow on Feb 1, 2019, 12:59:33 PM
"
Gavlow wrote:
Demi, I like your build. I choose to run with a LA version because I cannot currently afford the devoto helm enchant!

1. I am level 91 currently. From your talent tree, which is for level 100, which should be the points left to be taken as last ones?

2. How come you skipped curse immunity on your flasks? I know we are immune to elemental ailments - but that doesn't include curses according to wiki!

3. For your abyss jewels, how come you don't pick 2 x elemental damage to attacks and 2x elemental damage to bow attacks? Why even bother with AS, Multi etc?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

ayy glad you're enjoying.

if you dont need the int from the top jewel socket, drop that first. then drop quicksilver 3 nodes. that's 8 points, should put the tree at 92.

or you can drop the thick skin cluster and get some life on jewels to compensate.

i believe the highest dps jewels for us are triple flat ele and multi, but i haven't done the full math on it.

EDIT for everyone else, i've added a FAQ to the bottom of the thread. will continue adding to it as i see more questions being spammed.
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Feb 1, 2019, 4:10:10 PM
Hi,

Do you perhaps have a step by step passive skill tree?

Thank you in advance.
I'm buying gear for this build. Does the shaper mod on amulet Gain% of phys dmg as extra element dmg help this build
Last edited by Chicosuave on Feb 3, 2019, 11:59:57 AM
"
Chicosuave wrote:
I'm buying gear for this build. Does the shaper mod on amulet Gain% of phys dmg as extra element dmg help this build

we have basically 0 phys damage and 0 phys scaling on tree/gear.
Going to Go ahead and give this a shot in BSC, gonna be using LA since i dont feel like spending 20ex on a TS Devotos. Hopefully all works out fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info