Man I hope they open the flood gates soon, even just a little!

Chances are, you and I won't get a key until they do. I just hope they do soon, give out 200 keys at once or something. :D
well i dont think this will happen soon :P

they still need to test servers and with instant 200 new players they will crash xD

i pray for a key too but we cant do something other than wait hope wait hope wait hope :P

:> oh ya sry for bad english xD

D3 will be out before then -.- ... im not even checking anymore whats the point lol, wanting to test the game gets trumped by innactive users
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
well i dont think this will happen soon :P

they still need to test servers and with instant 200 new players they will crash xD

i pray for a key too but we cant do something other than wait hope wait hope wait hope :P

:> oh ya sry for bad english xD

waste of a prayer think about all the people who are suffering in this world and all we do is talk in a freakin game forum QQuing bout a beta...
"
Indivizual wrote:
D3 will be out before then -.- ... im not even checking anymore whats the point lol, wanting to test the game gets trumped by innactive users

so true :> i think d3 beta starts and i still dont got a PoE key :( rly sad becouse this game looks rly interesting to me and im rly bored of WoW and HoN .. watching 14 hours this timer , looking for mmo sites for keygiveaways ...and i reg at twitter and facebook to increase my chances ! all this for this game :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info