[3.5] AlfaPOWA's JUGG - Crit Tectonic slam; OBLITERATING CONTENT DPS;6m MAP, 3m SHAPER 6,5K life

This build is starter friendly, but also hard to master and extremely scaleable. This means that the cost for the build ranges from 2/5 to 4/5 on the scale depending on only you =)

Pro's
+Decent life at 6K+
+Crazy high dps, 4-6,5m+ clear, and 3m+ shaper
+Charges, we get all of them (no sustain of power/frenzy on bossfights without adds)
+Fast clear (You can make it totally insane with IAOE gem instead of conc.effect)
+Good movement thru leapslam or whirlwind(your choice) since high attackspeed
+Blocks 1/3 of damage with pot up
+Mitigates 1/2 of phys with charges/armor
+up to 80% all ress! (Purely depending on currency to buy out Loreweave)

Con's
-Abyssus make 40% of our dps, it is mandatory! and also a setback in defences
-Dependant on alot of uniques for optimal gear, and i do mean alot! (Thou not to expensive gear)
-Lifebased build

Current dps at lvl 89 is 3,5mil clear dps, and 950K shaper dps. 5,8K life.

Version history
Spoiler
V1.0 2019-01-26 - The guide is what it seems about complete. Small things might get added/changed. But this is a build worthy of being called a "endgamer"

V0.8 2019-01-17 - The guide is almost complete, only missing some video's now. Will try to snap some in the coming week.

V0.5 2019-01-15 - The guide is shaping up, it's almost complete now and after a little more editing i need to add video and better formatting. But correct PoB link is there now!

V0.1 2019-01-11 - Guide is started, need some heavy editing to be nearly done :) PoB link for leveling and final build to come.

Video section

Map clearing Tier 7
https://youtu.be/Zy90-Fc6g1o
https://youtu.be/3JwABuWEFX4 - My internet is screwing me over. So video ends abruptly when the abyss boss dies.

Map T14
https://youtu.be/djAkeH-64f4

Map T16
https://youtu.be/jtKYjTwCoow - My internet is still screwing me over. So video ends abruptly then restarts after reentering of map...

Spoiler

Type a youtube adress here :P xx map with xx mods - Clearspeed video

Gear at Lvl82
Spoiler

What is this build about?
This is a build that focuses on strong burn/ignite/crit/accuracy synergies thru choices of gear.
Gloves build crit with accuracy, and both weapons and tree synergizes with that.
Weapons does dubble dps with burning, and convert damage to fire and increases accuracy. This is further improved with amulet and ring choices that make ignites and burns thrive.(Remember, every crit will be an ignite)

How we calculate dps
Spoiler
Use PoB, simple as that. Ingame tooltip has never worked in this game since there is to much variations to take into account.

Leveling
Spoiler

Gear choices while leveling to be inserted here

PoB link for tree and gear
https://pastebin.com/SUg1Ukpw - Use the scrolldown menu in the tree section to view the different stages of the leveling process.

End of act 4 tree

End of act 5 tree

End of act 6 tree

End of act 7 tree

End of act 8 tree

End of act 9 tree

Endgame tree

Bandits and Pantheon
Spoiler
Bandits = Help Alira, we really need the resists and multiplier.
Pantheon = To come, phys reduction please!

Current gear

Spoiler

This is the gear i currently use, still much room for improvement

Input gear here :P

Jewels
Spoiler

Use this searchstring to find suitable jewels
http://poe.trade/search/uwinosohosamig

How to play effectively and not die
Spoiler

Gameplay 101 for all the non pro's out there.

Black circle - You
Red circles - Mobs
Green arrows - Whirlwind direction
Beige/orange triangles - Cone of fire from your attacks
Blue arrows - Mobs projectile direction

IMPORTANT! Only attack with ONE click on tectonic (multistrike will make it a serie of 3 attacks) then move with whirlwind.
This way you are always safe, and you move the fastest you can thru an map.

Whirlwind - attack(one time), whirlwind towards next cluster - attack(always one time, remember?)
Rinse and repeat until map is done.

How to approach small clusters of mobs

How to approach large clusters of mobs

How a series of cluster are approached

Flask's

Spoiler

We need to drop one of these flasks, so choose after comfort or dps.
Lifeflask with instant on Low life and anti bleed is recommended, but can be dropped in favor of The wise oak for elder/shaper fights to speed things up.

Divine - instant flask with anti bleed
Atziri's Promise
Lion's Roar
Diamond flask - Duration and extra armor!
The Wise Oak
Rumi's Concoction

Gemchoices and levels

Spoiler

Weapon 1 - Whirling Blades 1-Fortify 20/20-Faster Attacks 20/20

Weapon 2 - Immortall Call 16/0 -Cast when Damage Taken 14/0-Summon Lightning Golem 16/0

Chest - Tectonic Slam 20/20-Multistrike 20/20-Concentrated Effect 20/20-Elemental Damage with Attacks-Ruthless 20/20-Melee Physical Damage 20/20

Helmet - Ancestral Protector 20/0-Ancestral Warchief 20/20-Multiple totems 20/20-Combustion 20/0

Gloves - Anger 20/0 -Blood Rage 20/20-Enhance 3/0-Enlighten 3/0

Ring - Hatred 20/0

Auras

Use Anger to make your totems trigger combustions -ress on bosses and also for the nice bonus it gives when you can afford an correct Watchers's eye jewel (choose between fire pen/Phys as extra fire/crit multiplier)
And don't forget Hatred on ringslot! Most important aura, since we intend to abuse the +% crit with hatred mod on watcher's jewel.

Curses

We get Assassin's mark on gloves for free, but at super late endgame you can always corrupt in ele weakness on hit on them and curse the amu for an extra curseslot on mobs. Now we are talking!

IMPORTANT!
Level "cast on damage taken" gem to approriate level, i recommend a lvl that is around one third of your hp pool.

Early gameplay
Spoiler

From the start run sword or maces, whatever you find that has higher dps. And use Smite to begin with.
Also try to get IAS boots and runspeed flasks if you can to speed things up.

Make sure you finish the quest "Mercy mission" asap! Ancestral call with smite will be a great addition to clearspeed and will easily take you to 28+ to start using Tectonic slam instead.

Late gameplay

Insert new text, yada yada bla bla!

Spoiler
Now is the time to start getting as much crit chance in tree and gear as possible. The higher the chance, the better flow of dps we get. Inconsistency is a killer!(For you that is)
Multipliers are the end of endgame, get your resistances to max and Life up to 5K+
When you hit effective critchance 60+ you can just fly thru the content.
A few important items that are top priority!
1. Get those Razor of the Seventh Sun's!
2. Get abyssus with high Multi and as low damage taken as possible!
3. Get those unique rings and amu!
4. Get your pots sorted out!
5. 6L chest!

How do i go about crafting?
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Jan 31, 2019, 2:53:37 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2019, 7:28:18 AM
updated to 0.5 today. Getting there, almost a complete build now :P
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Jan 17, 2019, 2:11:29 AM
How do you deal with the mana problem? i seem to be running out of mana after 2 or 3 attacks.
"
Snailda wrote:
How do you deal with the mana problem? i seem to be running out of mana after 2 or 3 attacks.

What lvl are you? and how big is the pool.
You have leech on the tree.
While leveling i use leeching gear and manapots.

Just ran a tier 11 map with ele weakness. Was way to easy...

Need to get higher tier maps to try now
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
I have been using your build, and as far as Lvl 70 it was a breeze to lvl (was using 2 Brutus Lead Sprinklers and scaling STR), upon swithing to Double Razor's and Abyssus, i'm a piece of paper with Abyssus.

I still have many pieces of gear to improve (and get the gems correct), but it doesn't seem like i'm getting the Defence needed to feel right. I was playing an Abyssus Facebreaker build before and it didn't feel so weak, defence wise.

Could you take a look at my character JugglerJugg and maybe judge me on it ? Thanks in advance, very fun build to play BTW.
"
asghanrs wrote:
I have been using your build, and as far as Lvl 70 it was a breeze to lvl (was using 2 Brutus Lead Sprinklers and scaling STR), upon swithing to Double Razor's and Abyssus, i'm a piece of paper with Abyssus.

I still have many pieces of gear to improve (and get the gems correct), but it doesn't seem like i'm getting the Defence needed to feel right. I was playing an Abyssus Facebreaker build before and it didn't feel so weak, defence wise.

Could you take a look at my character JugglerJugg and maybe judge me on it ? Thanks in advance, very fun build to play BTW.

Hi,
of what i can see on your passive tree you lack alot of life since you don't follow the build. (Low life and abyssus will result in 1hit kills for yourself against physical heavy enemies)
And what are your resistances?
I had low resistances around lvl 70ish, and i was a glascannon until i fixed resistancecapping.

Thou if you read the section about "How to play effectively and not die" you will understand that this build isn't meant to facetank. You are supposed to be standing at least 2 inches away on the screen hammering with tectonic.
One attacksequence, then move, rinse and repeat.
When you get this in you will move very fast over the map and clear any pack with enough dps (wich you are also lacking since you are not near the swordnodes on the tree)

I would recommend a reroll and get the tree right. you will be lvl 70+ again in 2-3 days.

I will try and shoot a decend video within the next week or so showing how you are supposed to playing with the build.
Others might ofcourse have better ideas, but mine works flawless for me atleast.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Spoiler

"
alfaPOWA wrote:
"
asghanrs wrote:

Hi,
of what i can see on your passive tree you lack alot of life since you don't follow the build. (Low life and abyssus will result in 1hit kills for yourself against physical heavy enemies)
I had low resistances around lvl 70ish, and i was a glascannon until i fixed resistancecapping.

Thou if you read the section about "How to play effectively and not die" you will understand that this build isn't meant to facetank. You are supposed to be standing at least 2 inches away on the screen hammering with tectonic.
When you get this in you will move very fast over the map and clear any pack with enough dps (wich you are also lacking since you are not near the swordnodes on the tree)

I would recommend a reroll and get the tree right. you will be lvl 70+ again in 2-3 days.

I will try and shoot a decend video within the next week or so showing how you are supposed to playing with the build.
Others might ofcourse have better ideas, but mine works flawless for me atleast.

I have fixed about 35 points on the tree, and changed the playstyle as you mentioned, storming through Tier 8 ~ 12 Maps with lvl 75, about 140k DPS unbuffed.
"
asghanrs wrote:
Spoiler

"
alfaPOWA wrote:
"
asghanrs wrote:

Hi,

I have fixed about 35 points on the tree, and changed the playstyle as you mentioned, storming through Tier 8 ~ 12 Maps with lvl 75, about 140k DPS unbuffed.

Glad to hear it's working as good for you as it does for me ^^
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Any videos of actual endgame content? This build caught my eye earlier today but I'm a bit skeptical.
"
Zalakat wrote:
Any videos of actual endgame content? This build caught my eye earlier today but I'm a bit skeptical.

Haven't dropped much in that department. Tier 12 is the highest i have ran with crazy corrupted mods.
Result is the same, everything melts :P

I'll make a vid later when i get more T12+ maps.

Ran Atziri and temple lvl 78. Everything there also melts.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Jan 27, 2019, 6:51:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info