[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
bamper1 wrote:
Yeah i was thinking about it :) but droping our movement skill was meh for me. Can be done of course but we need to decide what to use. Single phase run or flame dash or just dash.

I can't imagine myself using anything else other than smoke mine.
After revamp smoke mine is way too good to pass on. I use it on every character no matter the build, 30% ms is so sweet.
"
"
ricjek wrote:
Hey buddy, thanks a lot for the guide, best league start I ever had (im kinda new to poe still, too much stuff to learn) im trying to follow ur guide the best I can, I have 3 questions hope u have the time to answer me

1.- How do u summon ur 7th ice golem ? I only get to 6 and 3 support golems with the gear that u posted and ascendacys.
2.- What would u change in my build to get better?, it says I have around 150k dmg per ice golem
3.- What gems should I give priority Eminence or Harmony?, im using 3 Eminence and 5 Harmony, 1 Might, 1 Anima Stone atm, need 1 more lvl for the 6th harmony.

Thanks again.

1. You're using old POB, use 5 skill points to get Golem Commander in the tree.
2. It's interesting with your gear. You have a high end armor chest, maim with high life ( I suppose > 20e?), but still using a 44% less damage amulet. Find one with 35% less damage instead.
3. 3 Eminence are enough, more Harmony for damage and cooldown recovery speed.

EDIT: Sorry I was wrong, the chest is only >6e, not elder base.

Thanks for the response, yea the chest cost me 3.3 ex, I was getting killed by random Legion archers 1 shots, I thot this was a good upgrade from a SOTL 4r 1g 1b. Ill work on the amulet, I have a few divines to throw on this one(btw, the passive I took from oils on the ammy is good enough or should I change it right away for double curses?), and the tree plus getting all the gems to +20 quality, still have a few exaltes to spend. Thanks for the answer, appreciate it man.
hello,

do we use primordial might if we run feeding frenzy? and why?^^
"
ricjek wrote:

Thanks for the response, yea the chest cost me 3.3 ex, I was getting killed by random Legion archers 1 shots, I thot this was a good upgrade from a SOTL 4r 1g 1b. Ill work on the amulet, I have a few divines to throw on this one(btw, the passive I took from oils on the ammy is good enough or should I change it right away for double curses?), and the tree plus getting all the gems to +20 quality, still have a few exaltes to spend. Thanks for the answer, appreciate it man.

I think your gear looks quite good already. You lack the abyss jewels with minions hinder/taunt/blind, empower 4. You can even try to farm for the armor +1 and maim, or try the 2H mace like me.
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Sep 18, 2019, 2:14:49 AM
"
Sudo22 wrote:
hello,

do we use primordial might if we run feeding frenzy? and why?^^

It depends. If you link feeding frenzy into main link ice golems - then "might" is completely unnecessary and waste of slot. If feeding frenzy on your support golems - then "might" is needed.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Sep 18, 2019, 2:36:27 AM
400$ golems damage Jew is just wrong, should only be 200%. "Liege of the Primordial" only 20% increased damage per summoned golem and it does not increase golem damage
Hello which gem are you using to summon 7 ice golem?
Doesn't seem like the Primordial Might bug is fixed. I'm noticing a big difference in aggressiveness with Feeding Frenzy and PM (where FF actually make the golems aggressive and PM they are much less so). Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong.
"
gduber wrote:
Doesn't seem like the Primordial Might bug is fixed. I'm noticing a big difference in aggressiveness with Feeding Frenzy and PM (where FF actually make the golems aggressive and PM they are much less so). Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong.

It will be fixed later this week. But I think I prefer %as %ms from FF than Ruthless Support, so maybe we can use Harmony instead of PM.
"
"
gduber wrote:

It will be fixed later this week. But I think I prefer %as %ms from FF than Ruthless Support, so maybe we can use Harmony instead of PM.

Considering that %as and %ms comes from the buff, and not from gem link, it's not really an argument. You still can get both FF from support golem, and have ruthless in main link.
I definitely like to get rid of that useless primordial might though. I was hoping for that moment so much patches ago, and finally! some other ways to make minions aggressive without that garbage jewel.
So yeah, FF in main link all the way, even though i don't like it either :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info