[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

PUnishment is bad because monsters have to hit your golems to work :

"Curses all targets in an area, causing them to grant a buff to anyone they hit with melee attacks. The buff grants more Melee Damage and increased Attack Speed."

its not reliable.

"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
icyfox3 wrote:
HELLO!
I HAVE A QUESTION: WHY STONE GOLEM DONT GIVE BONUS DAMAGE FROM HARMONY IN THE PATH OF BUILDING LIKE OTHER GOLEMS?

They do though. Just check it in the calcs "MH Total increase". The one with "parent condition: Have physical golem" is stone golem part.

THANKS!
I GUESS I WILL TRADE MY REGEN FOR GOLEM DMG NOW :V
"
icyfox3 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
icyfox3 wrote:
HELLO!
I HAVE A QUESTION: WHY STONE GOLEM DONT GIVE BONUS DAMAGE FROM HARMONY IN THE PATH OF BUILDING LIKE OTHER GOLEMS?

They do though. Just check it in the calcs "MH Total increase". The one with "parent condition: Have physical golem" is stone golem part.

THANKS!
I GUESS I WILL TRADE MY REGEN FOR GOLEM DMG NOW :V

For starters, please, stop writing in caps. It's a bad manners.

And also, what do you mean "trade regen for golem damage"? How?
If you are talking about changing stone golem to flame golem - their "increased damage" bonus will not apply to golems, only to you specifically. And if it's not about flame golem, then i don't understand your point. I just said to you that stone golem give you golem damage on top of regen... why this info get you to conclusion that you need to get rid of it?
HOW I CAN GET 40% INCREASED ICE GOLEM DAMAGE , I Running lab 5 days in a row, now i enchanted new helmet maybe 250 times BUT I DIDN'T Get it, i'm angry zzz
"
Invertino wrote:
HOW I CAN GET 40% INCREASED ICE GOLEM DAMAGE , I Running lab 5 days in a row, now i enchanted new helmet maybe 250 times BUT I DIDN'T Get it, i'm angry zzz

For such a niche enchant it would probably be better to buy enchanted helmet, and craft it afterwards.

With the fact how enchant works, you have pretty much the same chance to hit that enchant as expensive monsters like "tornado shot additional projectiles" on targeted base. Which is... almost zero, yeah.

You do such a thing if you have something like mirror-worthy gear to make it even stronger. Not on just random "good helmet"
has anyone a clue how to get the last memory fragment (kill Elder, Shaper must survive) with this build? I did it 3 times but always something goes wrong and no memory fragment drops
Last edited by Sandalat_Drukorlat on Jun 30, 2019, 2:47:23 PM
How do you proc elemental equilibrium before your golems start going ham on stuff?
"
Zagumar wrote:

"Curses all targets in an area, causing them to grant a buff to anyone they hit with melee attacks. The buff grants more Melee Damage and increased Attack Speed."

its not reliable.

Thanks, i got it.
And one more thing, I tried to disable Multistrike gem and found that dps is almost unchange. Then is it worth 1 slot for Multistrike anymore?
"
kmacblad wrote:
"
Zagumar wrote:

its not reliable.

Thanks, i got it.
And one more thing, I tried to disable Multistrike gem and found that dps is almost unchange. Then is it worth 1 slot for Multistrike anymore?

If i'm not mistaken - multistrike let your golems to do 3 cyclones without waiting for cooldown.
But yeah, apart from that it's kind of strange situation now after the nerf. Because we don't really know if golems able to do animation canceling, and if they do - when they do that. There are quite a good chance that they do it all the time and in that case they will never will go to 2nd and 3rd empowered hit, and it means that gem gives us 45% MORE attack speed, and 30% LESS damage, which would be about even as DPS whatever you use gem or not. (1*1.45*0.7=1.015) - only about 1.5% more DPS.
"
Med1umentor wrote:

If i'm not mistaken - multistrike let your golems to do 3 cyclones without waiting for cooldown.
But yeah, apart from that it's kind of strange situation now after the nerf. Because we don't really know if golems able to do animation canceling, and if they do - when they do that. There are quite a good chance that they do it all the time and in that case they will never will go to 2nd and 3rd empowered hit, and it means that gem gives us 45% MORE attack speed, and 30% LESS damage, which would be about even as DPS whatever you use gem or not. (1*1.45*0.7=1.015) - only about 1.5% more DPS.

Err, I afraid that golems always skip second and third action of Multistrike. Maybe I will replace it with some other gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info