[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

What Fossils did you use to craft your chest? Did you simply use Serrated, or did you use a combination like Serrated + Pristine + Faceted?
"
LunaWasHere wrote:
What Fossils did you use to craft your chest? Did you simply use Serrated, or did you use a combination like Serrated + Pristine + Faceted?

Based on emulator:
1. For maim only suffix: serrated + luchent + shuddering (all at once);
2. For % life prefix and % life regen suffix: pristine;
3. For Minion's % maximum Life suffix: bound (or 50% chance to get "increased Effect of Auras on you" suffix). Fossil with "no aura" mod doesn't exist.
Da red goez fasta!
Last edited by Graadul on Apr 26, 2019, 3:12:25 AM
ummmm so with stygian vise, i made mistake of buying
thinking that i can craft +maximum mana on it. Any tips on how to find one on trade?
I love your build <3
but come on, I saw that what changes in the build is the command of the pit 1 socket with vaal hast, or 2 socket without vaal hast, in your opinion, which would you prefer? and I intend to make skin of loyal :c
Astral Plate is out of my league

sorry about my English.

When you answer me, I'll start so construction ♥
First off, fun build so thank you. One quick question and you might have already answered it but i could not find it. Why dont you use the Flame Golem also, like 5 ice, 1 flame, 1 stone, 1 lightning, and 1 chaos. Wouldn't this give you even more damage?
"
bamper1 wrote:
"
qrowNN wrote:
Do u have any videos to showcase the build? :)

In progress :) but already many people playing my build and they r very happy so u wont regret. You can also pm me in game so i can show u how this build works.

"
LunaWasHere wrote:

i waas looking for this also, i tried serrated+pristine but im very unlucky on this..
Seems like a nice build. Is it possible to do this build with Necromancer?
allright, noob here

how does "arc selfcast witch" looks like?
"
V400KG wrote:
allright, noob here

how does "arc selfcast witch" looks like?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info