[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

what about leveling tree at low lv ? LOL i dunno how to + point if i refund 40 point as u :D
FIRST levels of passive skill tree , i chose minion damage passives, any problem?

I fallow your build pass league, i reach level 92, i start one week of the end the league, awesome !!! TY VERY MUCH
Last edited by reinaldo1409 on Mar 9, 2019, 8:39:42 AM
How many jewels i need when i will start with golems?
"
mrdonial wrote:
How many jewels i need when i will start with golems?

none. you can start using golems once you have clayshaper + primordial chain.
my sequence for jewels was: might > eminence > harmorny > might (combine into anima) > remaining harmonies

For league start, try leveling with ball lightning + lesser poison support and herald of agony + any supports. You can simply follow the tree and still clear the acts easily.
Last edited by AT_Blitzy on Mar 14, 2019, 2:03:36 AM
What if we add a fire golem?
not only we get dmg from primordial harmony which will be in my case 8x(16-20)depends on rolls.
We also get increased golem buffs from Liege of the primordial,which we get from 200% or 225% im not sure because the fire golem we would spawn would count too?
So
lets say we get
128%(AT LEAST) from harmony
60% from the flame golem buffs thanks to our ascendancy.

So we would run
1 Flame golem
1 Lightning golem
1 chaos golem
1 stone golem
5 Ice golems
Would that be the best setup?
Im not sure if im counting everything properly but i think it's at least close to the proper calculation.
Why i can't craft + maximum mana on this belt on the crafting bench ?

If yes how can i do it ?
Last edited by younity2 on Mar 14, 2019, 7:34:23 AM
"
robert2003 wrote:
What if we add a fire golem?
not only we get dmg from primordial harmony which will be in my case 8x(16-20)depends on rolls.
We also get increased golem buffs from Liege of the primordial,which we get from 200% or 225% im not sure because the fire golem we would spawn would count too?
So
lets say we get
128%(AT LEAST) from harmony
60% from the flame golem buffs thanks to our ascendancy.

So we would run
1 Flame golem
1 Lightning golem
1 chaos golem
1 stone golem
5 Ice golems
Would that be the best setup?
Im not sure if im counting everything properly but i think it's at least close to the proper calculation.

So I would guess to test this, we'd need to summon six ice golems (with the other three, too) and see what a single ice golems DPS is, and then weigh that against the overall increase in DPS you'd gain with a 5/1/1/1/1 setup. I'd be curious to know the outcome of that. It seems like such an obvious oversight that I have to wonder if OP knows about this and chose to do 6/1/1/1 instead for a particular reason.
6 ice golems gives pretty much the same overall dps (importing my character into pob shows a small loss of overall dps. it may be a slight increase if you have perfect jewels/necklace). you will lose the clear speed advantage of 6 golems vs 5 though. youll also run into the problem of needing a better helmet to make up for the loss of empower/minion life in your utility golem links.
Last edited by cradzilla on Mar 15, 2019, 8:35:37 AM
Hi,

Can someone please explain to a noob like me how the shield is a huge damage boost to the golems? Is it through casting brand or through the charges that the golems get or what? With the Necromatic Aegis passive am I still casting the brand on the shield or do the golems do it? (I thought only the bonuses apply not the casting) Are charges really that big of a deal?

Cheers
Last edited by Volkier on Mar 17, 2019, 7:53:55 AM
I start Synthesis with this build and I have (level 90) :
- 4800 life + 300 es
- 1572 Mana (1828 without war banner)
- res : 80/87/114
- stat : STR 164 / DEX 136 / int 302
- MoM
- 11 jewels sockets in tree + 3 abyssal jewels

I try to craft a Hubris with enchant 40% golem dmg.
I try to 6L a Belly or craft a 6L body (elder) Maim.

Gear set up :

And
1x Anima Stone
1x Primordial Might
1x Primordial Eminence
8x Primordial Harmony
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Mar 18, 2019, 3:34:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info