[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

According to your PoB, 500k claimed DPS is totally false.
1/ You don't have Shaper/Guardians picked in config. If it's picked, the DPS dropped to 392k
2/ Power charges are only on kill, for bossing, you're not killing stuffs, with it unsticked, DPS dropped to 362k.
3/ Vaal Haste is kinda useless with bosses with Phases and you're not having it to use, without it, Uber Elder still goes down real quick, with it unsticked, DPS dropped to 308k

--------------------
Still good with 308k DPS, I won't argue if you don't agree with 2 and 3.
Not that 500k that you claimed. You should really change the info so people wont be misled.
GL & HF
"
koros wrote:
According to your PoB, 500k claimed DPS is totally false.
1/ You don't have Shaper/Guardians picked in config. If it's picked, the DPS dropped to 392k
2/ Power charges are only on kill, for bossing, you're not killing stuffs, with it unsticked, DPS dropped to 362k.
3/ Vaal Haste is kinda useless with bosses with Phases and you're not having it to use, without it, Uber Elder still goes down real quick, with it unsticked, DPS dropped to 308k

--------------------
Still good with 308k DPS, I won't argue if you don't agree with 2 and 3.
Not that 500k that you claimed. You should really change the info so people wont be misled.
GL & HF

Im trying to answer and talk with everybody but i dont have that much time.
Ok so lemme explain
1) I didnt took "shaper/guardian boss" in pob settings because:
- they r deleted , people r not doing shaper runs because fragments cost/drop ratio gives us no profit and lets be real its 2019 who gonna play this build to do shaper runs? I omit fact that shaper is deleted in 2 seconds.
2) You are missing a lot of things. We are playing on league Betrayal. Lets be real shaper/guardians is what % of content atm?. People are doing pure breach runs , delve , mapping , temple , uber elder etc. This dmg is real because u got 24/7 power charges/frenzy charges also vaal haste when u do content.
3) Vall haste is not useless because when u r doing maps etc u got charges so u can use it also on big packs / betrayal etc.
Off : Nobody is misled, everything i wrote is fine. Just check comments from people , im getting daily tons of questions also on priv here. I understand what u mean but this is like you are trying to point out something which doesnt matter at all. Like i said dmg is real and u can see that with your own eyes by playing this build even without calculations.
btw keep in mind u r talking about only melee hit because when u do full calculations u will see few mlns dmg

Have a nice day.

Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
thomzon wrote:
Sorry if the question has been asked before, but has anyone explained how the end-game body armour could be crafted ?

From a quick search it seems one way would be to use Serrated + Pristine fossil and spam until we get life + maim + +1 all gems, then craft what we can on the remaining space ?

crafting +1 , maim chest with high life , life % etc is very expensive , everything depends on how many exalts do you have.

You can consider getting chest with maim , high life , life % and u will be fine

Cheers
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Thanks for the advice, I'll start by buying something intermediary.

I still want to try my luck however, nothing else to do with currency at the end of the league :-)

So how shoul I go about it ? Do I just spam Serrated and hope for the best ?
PoB doesn't calculate the extra golem damage from the Elementalist ascendancy. Since you have 9 golems, you get an additional 180% increased golem damage. Not sure if someone else mentioned this because I didn't read all 17 pages of posts.
So, what about "Grip of the Council" instead of "Command of the Pit"? Set it in pob gives more raw damage. Any downsides except some mana and one abyss jewel loss.
Thoughts?
extremely relaxing build capable of doing "quite" easily a lot of content though as I have not done it yet not really sure if this is the best build for Uber Elder and Uber Atziri - i know that OP did Uber Elder with like 3k HP but still :)

considering the costs and amount of special items you really need to do some mapping at normal pace I really wonder if this can be played as well as starter build as i really like the way how it is "brain free" build (after hard days in work I really do appreciate it)

anyhow question from my side regarding the Beacon of Ruin and Shaper of Desolation -> how does these exactly works with Golems ? -> do Goles get both these and Confluxes => Beacon of Ruin effects comes in ? or ?

and one more : is there any way / equip / jewels for example with chance to freeze which would affect as well the Golems or only Pantheon Elemental damge, status ailment" node do ? + follow up Conflux and Beacon of Ruin ?
Last edited by tspcz on Feb 4, 2019, 6:40:42 PM
"
lacnee wrote:
So, what about "Grip of the Council" instead of "Command of the Pit"? Set it in pob gives more raw damage. Any downsides except some mana and one abyss jewel loss.
Thoughts?

you dont need more dps, you need more life
Hey there.

Currently running that build with some tweakings ( not using essence worm for instance as I feel the sacrifice in defense is too much ) and I'm really happy with it. I have not done Uber elder yet but now that I downed Shaper he is next.

There is just one thing that puzzle me though and that's the stone golem. I don't know it's just so much less durable than the others. It's always the first one to die to anything, way before any other golem; I feel I might be missing something here. Isn't it supposed to be the tank of the bunch?
This is my quick post for from in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info