[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"

jackzon wrote:
Can someone explain to me why you don't use Dread Banner instead of War banner? POB doesnt register any damage with dread, even when connected to generosity - I assume this is just because pob doesnt calculate it.

Impale should be quite powerful, but please explain.

well i use both to. im switching. mostly take dread on bosses.
even tested impale supp for ice golems
i think u can try so much diffrent stuff . ofte said. so much fun
Why does the PoB say level 107? Which one do I follow lmao
Never mind lvl 107. The additional 7 passives were used to take a socket for "fictive" jewel to calculate ascendancy bonus.
Hellot,
thank you for this build - i have one question tho. Bought all the eq stuff for more over 30ex, suppose the rolls are simmilar to what you post. Tho you type 5-7k HP, i did not get over 4500 hp. As i see your gear and your videos, your 5200 hp is pretty much same as mine build with some small tollerable roll differences (150hp-100hp on chest is the biggest, rest is +- 5hp). So you counting the mind over matter base pool of mana as life pool in build?

btw the clean of maps is awesome - without investment to rise up and make some changes, was about 3-4 ex gear and tioll vaal temple i did not even die. Fantastic work dude, thanks for sharing!
"
BLackocalypse wrote:
Hellot,
thank you for this build - i have one question tho. Bought all the eq stuff for more over 30ex, suppose the rolls are simmilar to what you post. Tho you type 5-7k HP, i did not get over 4500 hp. As i see your gear and your videos, your 5200 hp is pretty much same as mine build with some small tollerable roll differences (150hp-100hp on chest is the biggest, rest is +- 5hp). So you counting the mind over matter base pool of mana as life pool in build?

btw the clean of maps is awesome - without investment to rise up and make some changes, was about 3-4 ex gear and tioll vaal temple i did not even die. Fantastic work dude, thanks for sharing!

Im glad you like it :) 4500hp means u got 6400ehp
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

I accidently crafted best summoner Vermillion on league? :)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Last edited by bamper1 on Feb 14, 2020, 2:16:09 AM
Hi, can I ask you guys, is this build good in Blighted maps? I really like them but with my Bane build I simply cannot build towers, watch enemies and using my spells so I am thinking respecing into this build as I wanna play some summoner but zombies + skellies seems like too mainstream thus expensive items to buy :)

Edit: I would like to ask another question, does suffix "enemies killed explode dealing fire dmg" work with golems? As I asked about 2h mace with that suffix in zombiemancer guide and they said it doesn't work for minions but I read someone tried it in armour and it worked so I am confused :D
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 14, 2020, 7:14:49 PM
It is not the best build for high blighted maps,nothing like necro,etc.
On those maps i usually take out convocation from CWDT set-up(if u dont use wand with trigger spell).
Gotta watch out maps with very open layouts,since icy bois are melee can be tricky ;)
Also vaal haste is a good option to clean when u start having too much around you.
So yes,its better tank the pump with some slow towers.

p.s-hope u dont mind for this advices:

u should remove those 4 tree points around sanctity,also intuitive leap jewel;spend those points to finish the path to golem commander.
Instead that jewel,boost with another harmony;u will get a bunch more of dps,and the two points close to commander,will give u more regen/phys reduction than sanctity...ure loosing dps ;)
The curse ure using should be in case of double-curse,golems have enough damage to clean packs,for bossing vulnerability is better,coz its always up;the one u use depends if they hit the golems with melee,and some boss's use spells....so u see them cursed,but u dont get the buff ;)
Remove those 3 points from curse effect(pretty much pointless for us),if ure feeling squishy,use them in the right side (close to perfect agony),u get more life than the other two u had before up to sanctity.
The ghastly u have in tree its cool,until u get better;remove it and trade with the one u have in belt(again,golems have enough dps to clean packs,and that jewel for bossing is pointless),and slap another harmony.
You will see the big diference ;)

Hope u like,its just an opinion btw.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Feb 18, 2020, 4:28:45 PM
"
iEvil1 wrote:
On those maps i usually take out convocation from CWDT set-up(if u dont use wand with trigger spell).
Gotta watch out maps with very open layouts,since icy bois are melee can be tricky ;)
Also vaal haste is a good option to clean when u start having too much around you.
So yes,its better tank the pump with some slow towers.

p.s-hope u dont mind for this advices:

u should remove those 4 tree points around sanctity,also intuitive leap jewel;spend those points to finish the path to golem commander.
Instead that jewel,boost with another harmony;u will get a bunch more of dps,and the two points close to commander,will give u more regen/phys reduction than sanctity...ure loosing dps ;)
The curse ure using should be in case of double-curse,golems have enough damage to clean packs,for bossing vulnerability is better,coz its always up;the one u use depends if they hit the golems with melee,and some boss's use spells....so u see them cursed,but u dont get the buff ;)
Remove those 3 points from curse effect(pretty much pointless for us),if ure feeling squishy,use them in the right side (close to perfect agony),u get more life than the other two u had before up to sanctity.
The ghastly u have in tree its cool,until u get better;remove it and trade with the one u have in belt(again,golems have enough dps to clean packs,and that jewel for bossing is pointless),and slap another harmony.
You will see the big diference ;)

Hope u like,its just an opinion btw.

Hi,

thank you so much for checking my character, I made the changes as you suggested (I hope correctly :D) and I am going for Gravepact now. Also bought Vulnerability curse. About the jewel, can I ask you which combination is the best in your opinion? Hp + mana with either taunt, blind or hinder or just hp with taunt/hinder/blind and how would you rate blind, hinder and taunt in terms of usefulness? Now I am trying to save up for Headhunter as I feel I clear legion and sometimes temple rooms during incursion somehow slowly :/

P.S. if you have any more suggestions/ideas or tips, I will be happy to hear them :)

P.S.2. I bought new Abyss jewel with 50hp, 7% taunt and 7% hinder for 130c today.
Last edited by lampicka95 on Feb 19, 2020, 5:22:40 AM

Hi,since we use MoM,best for me is life/mana,more taunt/blind...not easy and a bit expensive with those 4...keep the one u got.
Always check if your un-reserved mana is enough to MoM,bamper1 have all what u need to know about that and more,stay with the guide and remember,its a jewel stack build,u were loosing dps coz ure missing at least 2 jewels,its a huge diference :)

Im pretty sure u miss a bunch of mana since u lack it in almost all gear/jewel.
Since u use that GG 2h mace,soon as u can try a better chest,rare...look for high life/% life,mana and some res if u lack of it;that will make u feel better,exile;having more mana can let u free some of the points in tree to get more life or another jewel slot.
Have fun.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Feb 19, 2020, 5:13:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info