Why do so many people say RIP in peace?

I am obliged as a moderator to advise people not to be racist/prejudiced against any one nation or its peoples.

Let's face it folks. There are fucking morons in every country. Why focus on just one?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Let's face it folks. There are fucking morons in every country. Why focus on just one?

Because making fun of all the morons on the internet is more fun than looking in the mirror.

edit: I'm speaking generally here; the point is how people avoid introspection. *hugs Charan*
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 7, 2013, 1:53:14 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Because making fun of all the morons on the internet is more fun than looking in the mirror.

That is so deep.

__

RIP in Peace I read as double the well-wishes for peaceful rest.

It's better than the alternative.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Pecause people will make posts like these.
Last edited by Pivu on Mar 7, 2013, 3:11:39 AM
I have no idea why people would associate 'RIP in peace' to have anything to do with Americans?

Its one of those silly errors made in gaming chat that is now becoming popular because people find it funny.

Kind of similar to the word 'pwned'.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Its one of those silly errors made in gaming chat that is now becoming popular because people find it funny

I love me some good comedy, and I just cant see the humour here.
GGG - Why you no?
My personal favourite is "I could care less"

Surely if you could care less, that means you do care to some extent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Last edited by Future2961 on Mar 7, 2013, 3:49:33 AM
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
Its one of those silly errors made in gaming chat that is now becoming popular because people find it funny

I love me some good comedy, and I just cant see the humour here.

The humor is in the stupidity of the people using the comment.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 7, 2013, 3:47:33 AM
Reeces in Pieces in peace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info