3.5.1b Patch Notes

"
loubena wrote:
"Betrayal Safehouses now allocate item drops based on the party leader's allocation setting."
does this mean that only the leader needs to be level 3 for the all the reArds to be those of level 3 syndicate members?

No idiot, it's talking about loot allocation. If the part is set to FFA, then the safehouse stash drops will drop unallocated.
sigfault
"
nexitem wrote:
Thanks for the scourge arrow fix!

I got a little excited here, but then started reading the patch notes. Still no doorway fix, super annoying GGG, fix it
"
guidom1980 wrote:
"
sykur wrote:
Very nice, only 3 weeks too late. Really disappointed with GGG this league...

Considering it is summer holidays in NZ, I'm not.

considering THEY choose the release date it is.
"
Tiitz wrote:
"
guidom1980 wrote:
"
sykur wrote:

Considering it is summer holidays in NZ, I'm not.

considering THEY choose the release date it is.

Considering THEY release content for new leagues like 3-4 times a year for free, I'm not disappointed at all. But if you want to feel disappointed about the guys at GGG wanting to spend some time with their families during the holiday-time, feel free to do so.
"
sykur wrote:

So you really wanted GGG to pull all of their employees off of their holiday just to come and fix something. There's 2 more months in this league, calm down.

-Edit to post quote.
Last edited by jaavaletdahaka on Jan 10, 2019, 6:23:21 AM
NICE
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
"
sykur wrote:

So you really wanted GGG to pull all of their employees off of their holiday just to come and fix something. There's 2 more months in this league, calm down.

-Edit to post quote.

Someone is already pulling ggg to shit out a bunch of mtx on holiday. Can't tell me youre to busy to patch, but also release over 300 bucks in new costumes in the same time period.

3 weeks for a patch is unprofessional white knight.

Scourge arrow does not work like the other channeling skills. You have no mana leech when channeling. Do not do it. No nerfs in the middle of the league please.
A first small step in the right direction but we need MORE bugfixes MANY MORE bugfixes. Please make this the priority for 2019!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Bambulix,your such a fanboy xD holy....

They can release Newe Mtx etc ect at the holidays,but cant fix bugs? xD okay okay xDDD

And now the servers are crap,crashes here,launcher crash there,is this a beta game now ? .... really...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info