Support gems depends on your links.
Got a new Body Armour :
Spoiler

How is this build for 3.6?
"
dildooba wrote:
How is this build for 3.6?

It's surely viable for 3.6
Doing this build in 3.6 Synthesis flashback league. level 84 now. Damage output is very nice. I havent even had to use the brand on bosses yet because they die so fast. But I am very squooshy. Stuns are common. Any damage I take is pulled from mana first and this has caused me to not have any mana to use my movement skill or pop totems and die. Life is 4.4k with 1.6k mana. If I use 30% movement speed boots I do a better job of dodging and mapping white and lower yellow maps. Higher than that and I just get stunned too often. I did use a pair Kaom's and yeah stuns were much better but soooo slow moving. i still have to get the last ascendency so maybe it will even out. Only been playing this toon a few days and I am hitting a wall for gear. I need a decent shield still. Maybe that additional 25% block will change my life.

Toon is public, take a look and holla if you have quality of life suggestions.
"
Hamrfall wrote:
Doing this build in 3.6 Synthesis flashback league. level 84 now. Damage output is very nice. I havent even had to use the brand on bosses yet because they die so fast. But I am very squooshy. Stuns are common. Any damage I take is pulled from mana first and this has caused me to not have any mana to use my movement skill or pop totems and die. Life is 4.4k with 1.6k mana. If I use 30% movement speed boots I do a better job of dodging and mapping white and lower yellow maps. Higher than that and I just get stunned too often. I did use a pair Kaom's and yeah stuns were much better but soooo slow moving. i still have to get the last ascendency so maybe it will even out. Only been playing this toon a few days and I am hitting a wall for gear. I need a decent shield still. Maybe that additional 25% block will change my life.

Toon is public, take a look and holla if you have quality of life suggestions.

With 4.4k life in High Tier maps you'll be stunned a lot because of high damage of monsters.
I suggest you to get more life in your equip (idk if your resistances are 75+%).
Kaom's are good until you get all life nodes and Ascendancy Points.
The shield IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info