[Removed by Support] big Scammer. Be ware

This player stole us 2 exalted orbs per player (5 players) doing Pure Breachstone.

He insta disconnect and logged 2 hours ago and ignore us totally.

It`s amazing, i dont know why people doing shits like that.

[Removed by Support], SCAMMER.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jan 6, 2019, 10:45:30 AM
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2019, 5:45:42 PM
1:19, support bringing their A-game today.

people pay 2ex for a spot in a pure breachstone run? lol
Amazing that five players could all think that giving a guy 2 exalts on a promise that he'd do something for them was a good idea.
it's like 22-25c per run so why did you pay ahead? pay as you go when you do these rotas that way if you get scammed it will only be 22-25c
the inevitable, incoming claim that ggg protects scammers made me having a idea:

ggg could make alot of money for charging people to have posts removed that warn of "scammers".

so, i would post "BE AWARE, Fluctuoso IS XXX !!!1, CAREFUL BUDDIES !!123"

which may be true or not true beause i have the same proof (none) that Fluctuoso did while posting here.

Fluctuoso would have to purchase a ImNotAScammerGetMeOutOfThisMessFastAndProbateThisCronosGuy ticket for 10 points to get my claim removed.

what say you?
Charging 10g wouldn't help. It would raise the credibility of the claim, and thus more people would make false claims than would before the fee. You'd end up with just as many false claims and the damage they caused would be increased.

GGG does it right. A non-tolerance policy doesn't protect scammers. It protects people who would be the target of character assassination.
SCAMMING FOR THE GREATER GOOD PogChamp.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Now I wonder whether it is allowed to name my character "removed by support" and be super obvious about scamming people.

But then I would have to play the trading part of the game instead of the monster killing part...
Let me guess?

you put that guy out of the 820 trade channel without any kind of insurence of your currency. (like only giving it half the way or something)

Its the same as you shouldnt trust people running uber lab for you. Either they die, you die or he just logs off with your offering.

Trade chat is a nogo if you want services. Even the items people apprise there, are mostly overpriced.

In terms of scammer. Deal with it. Unless they want you to contribute to RMT GGG will not do anything about them.
Its just not possible. How should they know who is right? Looking through logs, keeping atleast 2 people from their support busy because someone lost 2ex?

Be glad you can only be scammed through a trade window.
There are other games where you can get scammed by way more complicated ways (Eve online is a great example)
Last edited by Camatoo on Jan 6, 2019, 1:54:37 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
GGG does it right. A non-tolerance policy doesn't protect scammers. It protects people who would be the target of character assassination.

It protects people who would be the target of character assassination and it protects scammers.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info