[3.5] 15 Zombie Mistress of Legion. 3Mill DPS, 8k Life

go check out the website POE Labs and it helps you with the trials and such, I used it and breezed through everything
"
Completed 15 ChallengesRodneyking wrote:
go check out the website POE Labs and it helps you with the trials and such, I used it and breezed through everything


Yeah second lab is very important for zombies. That AOE is super impactful
Any tips on Forge of the Phoenix? Zombies tend to melt in a few seconds on that boss.
"
Completed 25 ChallengesATXPlayer wrote:
Any tips on Forge of the Phoenix? Zombies tend to melt in a few seconds on that boss.


Yeah Pheonix is the worst of the guardians. You still have on zombie and empower that will give them life. In the meantime swap minion speed into minion life and use convocation to pull them away from the boom attack he telegraphs
why EE?
Since the zombies are doing cold damage only, any of your hits with lightning or fire will debuff.

Thanks. I expected as much, so I went in with no exp. Do you think giving them level 20 purity of fire would be more effective?
"
Completed 25 ChallengesATXPlayer wrote:
Since the zombies are doing cold damage only, any of your hits with lightning or fire will debuff.

Thanks. I expected as much, so I went in with no exp. Do you think giving them level 20 purity of fire would be more effective?


The pheonix is half fire so purity of fire is about the same value as 2 10% increased minion life nodes, not bad but not great.

Pheonix is the only guardian that kinda needs a gem swap. I either swap minion speed into minion damage and burst him down before he can boom or swap into minion life so they can survive 1 boom without dying

Convocation to pull them out of danger is also useful.

The fight is pretty safe for yourself at least since he has no ranged attacks and you can keep max distance, just kite and you can portal out to move things around if you need

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info