Dual Incinerate Totems

OK.

So first off, no idea how good incinerate will be, but I'm guessing it will be good if they are using it as a new fire caster filler.

I am thinking a double totem build with incinerate would be HOT, no pun intended, because of the scaling dmg when you don't move. Well totems are fixed structures so they should in theory be taking advantage of this mechanic to the fullest!

The build is below and I plan on adding to it and critiquing it as time goes on.

If you have any suggestions or things to add lemme know!!

Link to Build

Ok so I kind of rushed thru and made this, so it might not be completely optimized, thats what you guys are for! I also went pretty deep into the build, of course not everything is required and some things can be switched.

The builds main points are

Eldritch Battery = for mana

Dual Totem = for totems

Minion Instability = meat shield zombies...can esplode

Dual Curse = cause you'll be bored standing there with totems owning

Playstyle of the build will be cast totems, curse, watch enemies burn......???....profit.

Gems
Spoiler

5L Incinerate- (Faster Casting)-(Spell Totem)-(Chance to Ignite)-(Faster Projectiles)-(Added Fire dmg??) Idk room for expansion when we see the spell for sure.

Use Raise Zombies, Spectres if you want too on top for meat shields

Curse with Flammability, Temp Chains, Ele Weakness, Enfeeble, whatever suits you

Well lemme know what you guys think. I think lvling may be slow, but endgame you should be able to solo the heck out of anything with this build.

Last edited by sabilok on Mar 6, 2013, 5:51:15 PM
Last edited by sabilok on Mar 6, 2013, 5:51:34 PM
How are dual incinerate totems different from dual flame totems?
"
How are dual incinerate totems different from dual flame totems?

Incinerate's dmg scales as it continues to cast, where flame totem does not.
Just don´t work, fire dmg needs to be instant like, molten shell becouse you have no control.

Totems doest work well too they were to nerfed
Low the Prices dude!!
Yeah so far after messing with the dual incinerate totems I'm not liking them very much. Fire just is meh.

As far as totems not working at all, I disagree. My dual EK totems seriously rape shit.
It doesn't work well since totem stops casting when being stunned and all the stages will be lost.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"
sabilok wrote:
Yeah so far after messing with the dual incinerate totems I'm not liking them very much. Fire just is meh.

As far as totems not working at all, I disagree. My dual EK totems seriously rape shit.

I wonder where you got that idea from.
"
Lachis wrote:
"
sabilok wrote:

I wonder where you got that idea from.

you honestly think you are the only one to come up with that idea ?

pretty freaking arrogant aren't you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info