[3.8] ngpao's Dual VULCONUS AVATAR OF FIRE CoC

"
liekmudkips wrote:
hows cyclone instead of blade flurry work?

with bladefall for aoe, instead of fire pen

seems like cyclone feels a lot better than blade flurry for moving around, only bit of a problem is the mana cost

Dagger weapon range maybe somewhat awkward to use with Cyclone. You need scale your cyclone AoE to be similar or larger than your Blade Vortex in order to proc your CoC before blade vortex annihilate them all.
How does relying on vulnerability bleed feel? How quickly does it get applied on bosses, can you tell?

Thanks.
Can you apply bleeding yourself with farrul's pounce gloves?
Hi:) Ascendancy. Bandits. Pantheon Gods and Skill Tree Progression plz.
Like the build, but I dont like BV as the main damage skill. Just preference really, I get that it still does a lot of dps when you aren't channeling BF so there is a lot of function there. And I like that your build uses the daggers to optimize a non-melee skill.

Just as a thought exercise, not optimized but going to the other parts of the tree,

https://pastebin.com/Gp31TiZP

You could do Xophs and get like 3.3M from bladeflurry alone

But thats pricey, you could use a skill like MS that already converts phys to fire.

PoB shows about 600k per ball, and 1.2M from the hit. If you assume 6 of 11 are hitting, thats 4.8M with no lag in building up to it.

Nice build, but uses misleading POB settings: shocked + DPS against regular mobs rather than Shaper

Nothing here
how are you applying bleed ?
"
KingKendrick wrote:

I give up bleeding with this build in 3.7. still very good damage
"
ngpaoo wrote:
"
KingKendrick wrote:

I give up bleeding with this build in 3.7. still very good damage

I see, good to hear it's working still without the 200% Inc damage.

Perhaps I'll try a workaround to get minions to apply bleed (but they might get squished and die).
Hello man I have few questions about the build
(sorry for my english). Ahh and thanks for that build, its super interesing but :
1. I feel squishy. Chimera on decent mods ( chain) one shotted me even when I try to evade her attacks, and I probably cant defeat any guardian ...
2. I think dmg its okey ?
3. On your chimera video you use other items, and u tell us to follow profile character. Your helmet (on video ) give u more mana reservation. I have enlighten lvl 3 and I can use only Herald of Ash +Blood and Sand + Precision. How u use ZeaLotry ????
4. What If we gear up Animated Guardian skill minion with bleed chance items to procc bleed ?
5. Dash skill gem for movement its terrible =.= How u endure it.

Check my profile (ONEchaosSHAPERkiller character)
I add few area of effect nodes bcs I cant clear whole legion, range is terrible, I will respect it later into hp nodes.
Right now I have 4253 hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info