UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
"
phocas99 wrote:
"
Thanks for making the price skyrocket making the build unplayable btw.
I guess the reddit upvotes were worth it amirite lads?

and if it weren't made public you would have never known. Life must be tough for you.

Except for the fact i didnt had to follow this guide or the other to realise HoA is strong.
Keep making wrong suppositions tho.

If that were true, you would would already have the gear and you wouldn't be crying. In fact, you would be as happy as some of us making a very nice profit. Keep hiding that profile tho....

Point is, stop crying at someone posting a good build.
Last edited by phocas99 on Jan 4, 2019, 2:11:21 PM
im crafting the bow for a friend, 13 % flat attack speed or 22% attack speed when nearby a rare o unique ?

is this local vs global speed?

edit : yeah i did some testing, 22% is global so is trash
Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on Jan 4, 2019, 3:03:25 PM
Since the 30% enchant is so expensive I picked up a 20% and run aspect of the spider. I'm at 2.3 million dps but the slow helps alot and the enchant only cost me 2.5ex. You also save currency since you dont need enlighten 4 or the reduced mana reserve on the jewels.
what exactly is costly now except enchant?
This build is nice. I managed to get the enchant on my own so it wasn't nearly as expensive as I feared it would be.

Got really lucky with my bow, hit 20 VP with alt and regaled Culling Strike. Total cost for the gear was about:

4 ex chest+chromes
6 ex bow craft+fuses+chromes
~2-3 ex rest of gear
5 ex gems

It's not minmaxed to the gills but it comfortably farms uber elder deathless and everything else. 2.7m shaper dps, ~3m with cull taken into account.

Just Regal'd additional arrow when crafting my bow. Is that mod worth keeping for anything else? I know it doesn't do anything for RoA

"
phocas99 wrote:

If that were true, you would would already have the gear and you wouldn't be crying. In fact, you would be as happy as some of us making a very nice profit. Keep hiding that profile tho....

Yeah let me play 24/7 to make currency.
Also why is my profile an argument?
"
"
phocas99 wrote:

Then stop complaining. end of story
"
phocas99 wrote:
"
"
phocas99 wrote:

Then stop complaining. end of story

There has been a lot of complaining about the build cost now.

When I first made this I got the helm enchant for 80c.

The entire build was 20ex for a 17k ES build that can't die to uber. I crafted most my gear efficiently using dense fossils. I six linked my gear efficiently because getting 45+ quality on rare gear is so easy now.

Some people just want to complain tho.
Made the build - actually to lvl 99 - prob i go 100
Very funny and one of the easiest to play.
U Elder is just a joke for this build :D

Thank you for sharing with us!

Last edited by mokobuzuka on Jan 4, 2019, 11:18:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info