Tiny Trial is A Perfect Metaphor For POE XBOX In General

This game continues to be a joke. Started the league with high Hopes but again this game is absurdly plagued by bugs and crashes on xbox. It's bad, it's really bad. Why GGG can't grasp the concept of a working product is beyond me. It's great they create so much content, but they have proven over and over they are unable to pull it off technically. The smartest thing they could do for next league is absolutely zero new content. Focus on making the game run properly. I'm beside myself at times that GGG is ok with what a mess this is on xbox.

Tiny Trial is just a perfect example of a great idea that could have been engineered to be fun. Instead we have a clunky as all hell system on xbox to craft an entire item in seconds. I get why the timer is short but any moron could have programmed it to apply directly with one click on the particular crafting currency. It's so sad to see such a great game continue to frustrate the hell out of their biggest fans.

Please get your shit together GGG. I'm still sending you money but I honestly don't know why.
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2019, 9:30:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info