Expected Time Frame for Email Support

I've had an issue with my account, and have contacted support via e-mail. I'm seeing a lot of guesses from 1-2 weeks, 3 weeks, and even Feb. 2019! Is there any official word on the time frame we should expect a response by?
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2019, 9:54:37 AM
The support response time is a joke currently. My friends going on day 17 of being locked out of his account because he logged in from a different IP. I understand the support team is busy with the holidays but when you're breaking concurrent player count records you should probably prioritize support inquiries.
i literally have two days left of my vacation and was locked out of my account day 1 of vacation 4 days ago... still no help on my main account... i want to cry.. i refuse to play on any other account, because ive spent an estimate of a thousand dollars on that account. don't want to restart.
Last edited by Crazedf on Dec 30, 2018, 6:35:13 PM
Yeah, I'm locked out because of a different IP address. But the last time I played was over 2 years ago and I've moved about 60 miles away from that location. It wouldn't normally be an issue, I would verify my account via email. But this instance the domain that supplied my email deleted it because they no longer offer free email accounts. So, I wait. and it sucks. =/
Exchanged routers on wednesday which wound up getting me kicked. Still waiting. Another poster said yesterday that they had been kicked on wednesday as well but had finally received their unlock code email. So at least we know it's coming.
Well, it’s been 13 days and still no response. I probably won’t even be interested in playing once it finally gets sorted.
11 days without response then i wrote another e-mail and waited 6 more days probably a mistake but this is madness, no other company treated me like this ever.

17 days and you cannot do anything.

Just hit a week. The only additional e-mail I sent was in response to a request for more information (24 hours after the first).

Maybe you guys shouldn't lock accounts as a go-to strategy when you lack the human resources to follow up. Especially when it seems like the whole locking apparatus is out of control.
So apparently I can't post a reply that explains the BS I've dealt with so far (It was deleted and I was informed it wasn't allowed due to being a security risk, phft).

Anyways, I'm about to say to heck with this game. This is crap. It's almost been a month and I still can't play. (Although, I can obviously access my account, so WTF?) I've never been more frustrated with a game of company in my life.

But essentially, to review:

Dec. 29 - Original contact.

-Received email letting me know support was behind and it would be a bit.

Jan. 12 - First response, asking me some "verification information".

Jan. 13 - Replied back to GGG first response.

-Second response, asking for more "verification".

Jan. 14 - Replied back to GGG with more information requested.

And....silence. Did I not answer the questions the way they wanted? I mean, at least they could tell me that so I could essentially tell them what I'm beginning to believe about this game.

I like this game and all, but I don't want to support a company that doesn't take care of it's consumers. This whole process is questionable, at best. And to think I was considering buying one of the support packs. I'm already beginning to regret my previous purchases with them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info