7 Mil Shaper DPS Skele & Zombiemancer

POB Link
https://pastebin.com/MeVrU68v

Can be done with a 100-150c budget.
Was my league starter.

Skele DPS: 368K x 14 Skeles
Zombie DPS: 148K x 12 Zombies

Minions
2 Frenzy Spectres and 1 Power charge spectre ensure 100% full charge uptime especially for bosses. I believe this is better than the necromantic aegis route. This method does not require you to sacrifice your shield slot.

1 support Animate Guardian with Dying Breath, Southbound Gloves, Victario's flight and most importantly jagged fossil helmet for 'Enemies take 9% increased physical damage'. (Rest are resist and life rares)

POB has 'enemy is intimidated' checked to simulate this.

Spectres and AG have not died even once with the minion life and regen nodes chosen.

(I removed AG during lab and trials as there is a wonky bug with traps which can cause your AG to die).

How it works
Orb of Storms is used to trigger Vulnerability (corrupted gloves or through gems) and also trigger EE which massively boosts the DPS of the minions.

Flesh Offering provides a massive speed and dps boost.

Vigilant Strike (with The Vigil) for a 32 second Fortify for you and your minions. Ancestral call makes it so that you don't have to target a mob, just click it when near mobs to trigger Vigilant strike.

Gear
2x Fragility jewels are their for permanent onslaught. Can be replaced with dps jewels for a further boost in DPS.

Ahn's Heritage for 13% increased effective life against elemental damage and permanent onslaught

Self fossil crafted Bone Helmet and Astral Plate for +1 Zombie and +1 Skeleton each.
(Traded in 6 Celestial Justicar for the 6 Link Astral Plate, very cheap 6 link)
I Used about 5 Serrated and Pristine fossils in a 2 socket resonator to get the Life + Level 1 Maim support combo.
Hungry Loop for 5 Link Zombie

Southbound Glove (or any rare with life and resist) ideally corrupted with Vulnerability on hit.
Otherwise you have to use two gem slots for a manual CoH and Vuln with Orb of Storms.

Grip of the council is a massive DPS boost, but I opted for more life.

Try to get amulet with +1 Skeletons

Aspect of the Spider on one of either the belt, ring or weapon. Useful for both offense and defense.

Ghastly Abyss Jewel heavily contribute to DPS so try to get good ones with Life, Minion Movement Speed (QOL), increased minion damage when minion skill is cast, minion attack speed etc...
Ensure that there is no 'minions deal x to y lightning damage due to EE

The Vigil (jewel) ensure you get a 32 second Fortify effect for you and your minions.

Last edited by LordJellymeister on Dec 29, 2018, 6:03:03 AM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2018, 5:35:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info