3.5 Occultist CI Cold snap/ Vortex How do I improve?

I don't consider myself an expert or pro at all but this is my version of the cold snap/ vortex build I've found most success with so far.

https://pastebin.com/HpsvXN7V

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or ideas on how to or what to focus on to improve my build.
From ideas on the passive tree, to focusing on gear or gem setups you think I should run instead of others.

If you have any ideas or suggestions or even want to flame just leave a comment below :)

PS I do realise getting a 6 link will improve my damage but I cant afford as of right now.

Last bumped on Dec 29, 2018, 9:47:56 PM
I took a quick look at your pob. I would suggest replacing the bonechill on your vortex link with hypothermia since bonechill from two different source (cold snap and vortex) won't stack together. You will still get the half of the bonechill benefit from cold snap cast for your vortex.

I also noticed your have a added cold damage to spell on your weapon. This will mess up your elemental equilibrium on your ring since your orb of storm now deal added cold damage. I would suggest either you change your weapon to one without added cold damage to spell or just socket a lightning golem into the ring.

Meanwhile, Vaal Righteous Fire should help for bossing when mapping.

I don't have any idea on improving the CI tree, since I play Life/ES Hybrid build for my cold Dot occultist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info