Did Grover from Sesame Street drop a F Bomb?

Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 27, 2018, 6:20:43 PM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2019, 4:27:44 AM
"
coatofarms wrote:

It works both ways.

I heard sounds like an but gotta say "a fucking excellent" is way better.

Reminds me of Yanny / Laurel

"
McDermott also thinks visual cues may have played a part. “You would have noticed it had both the names appearing on the screen with no other context or information. This forces the brain to make a choice between those two alternatives.

“It is a compelling illusion and you can hear both those sounds either way.”

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 27, 2018, 7:48:28 PM
"
erdelyii wrote:

rawr. fear me.
Yep, I can hear it. What's the alternative?

EDIT: Wait, people just hear "an" instead of "fucking"? What the fuck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 4, 2019, 2:06:10 AM
Who cares?
Censored.
Good question, kolyaboo.

This thread's a "because it's there", I guess. People who actually care if a muppet swore when kids won't pick up on it really ought to watch Meet the Feebles.

"
tidbit wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

Oh, right. I just clicked and watched the clip. Thanks for pointing that out, quite right. Nice graphics, is that MS Paint?

"
Charan wrote:
So basically, if no one told you beforehand what Grover was saying and you just watched the show, it's very likely you wouldn't hear anything but what is actually said: 'that sounds like an excellent idea'. But once you're told it MIGHT be 'that's a fuckin' excellent idea', you can definitely hear that too.

In the end, however, it can only be one, and given this is Sesame Fuckin' Street and not Sensimilla Street, it's pretty obvious which it is.

Is that because you are assuming it's an innocent Muppet that you don't hear it? Maybe it is similar to the Yanni thing.

But who cares!

Ahahah Sinsimilla Street, that was so badly done.
Sail sail under the earth
With the rich

We have to think what people want in life
Some of us going on like we don't want a thing in life
So we going 'round like we're...

<3 Haven't listened to this in too long

ms paint? lol nah. mspaint doesn't have an alpha channel.

a tool everyone should get, a masterpiece: sharex. since I'm not too sure of the advertising rules here, I won't say more. It's just a must-have tool.
rawr. fear me.
"
tidbit wrote:
ms paint? lol nah. mspaint doesn't have an alpha channel.

a tool everyone should get, a masterpiece: sharex. since I'm not too sure of the advertising rules here, I won't say more. It's just a must-have tool.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCELLENT IDEA spoken very fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info