Seasonal Winter Microtransactions

Now after the 350 dragonpet x2 you forced me to get the cub cub's of DOOM and Cuteness, jeeeez GGG. <3
The snowman should move periodically as if enchanted.
The snowman looks interesting, and I have exactly enough points to buy it, but then I'll be all out of points. I think I'll wait until I hear back from support about my question pertaining to supporter packs, since I may be buying a supporter pack soon, maybe early next month. I may have to miss out on this.
i don't get why challenge rewards are still "one time" - microtransactions and the stuff you make an income with stopped having one time mtx and now all can be also bought next year?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
cool!!!
Next year can we get something Summer based for the locals? Still love these bad boys but you know we aren't seeing any snow about :D
Still no Oriath Mystery box items, and we are rolling up on January nearly.
"
vio wrote:
i don't get why challenge rewards are still "one time" - microtransactions and the stuff you make an income with stopped having one time mtx and now all can be also bought next year?

Conqueror portal please???

Just say it’s “limited time only’ and that will be a-OK! ;) It will make you soooo much yuan!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Man that snowman looks awesome :)
Amnesia
Ehhh I'm sure some people will really enjoy these. But not to interested myself.

($22.40 NZD) - Pets, not a big fan on having them follow me around in game I prefer less clutter/confusion, any pets I have via, lootbox (which I don't buy anymore fuck that shit, damn doubles), supporter packs etc will stay in my hideout.

($7.47 NZD)- Snowman, not for me but I'm sure someone will make an amazing winter theme hideout. Just want to play PoE, not dress my hideout up, or at least to much.

($32.85 NZD) - The mask.. it's kinda big.. and ugly lol.

Yep, so spend up people LIMITED TIME only lol.

Spoiler
Cmon buy these overpriced MTX's, you know you want them ;)
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info