Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Memory Eater Quest 14/15

So it says that I must defeat Elder in a red map, I already did white and yellow tier Elder, but with this quest, should I have incomplete red maps? on all guardians and Elder himself?, or completed without the bonus?.

I already tried twice this quest, first I had all maps completed with the bonus (rare and corrupted), and after all bosses nothing happened.

The second try, I used a Master Seal to undo the Elder red map before the fight, I used a rare and corrupted map, and still missed the quest.
Last edited by soulmtn on Dec 27, 2018, 8:55:38 AM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 8:53:53 PM
It doesn't matter if your map is completed, rare or corrupted. You can use any map. Note that Elder has to be exactly in a red map. Yellow map shaped to red or Elder being in a yellow map and his guardians in red maps won't count.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I did Elder both times in red maps, what I dont know if the Guardians must be in red too, or just Elder?, that would be hard to control, 5 maps all red?
Did Shaper survive the fight? If not, that would be the reason you didn't get your fragment.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I just completed it and the shaper survived, but i did not get the fragment, it was on a villa map (so it was red). not sure what to do now.
"
mkservial wrote:
I just completed it and the shaper survived, but i did not get the fragment, it was on a villa map (so it was red). not sure what to do now.

same error here, i just made a post in the bug section regarding this issue, i double checked for shapers Health and he was ~20 when the Portal Phase ended but i didn't get the Memory Fragment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info