[3.6] Auto spidermancer build

Welcome to one of my first guides for one of the builds i made

Build list:

About the build
Spoiler

Inspired and improved to my likings from the build of Woolfio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Q6ilfPmVQ
This build uses herald of purity and dominating blow to resummon the spiders from fang of arakaali.

Mechanic/Playstyle
Spoiler

We use herald of purity together with dominating blow and zombies as an extra form of defense / meatshielding idea.
They way this works is we shield charge in the first pack summoning our herald of purity then our herald of purity will kill monsters and spawn our spiders
HERALD OF PURITY IN A WEIRD WAY COUNTS AS IF YOU WERE KILLING THE MONSTER Thus proccing our Spiders
Dominating blow is a nice extra attack skill that benefits from all our physical damage we take in jewels and works well on bossing
Bossing can be done without spiders with this setup so don't panic!

Gear, and why this gear?
Spoiler

Our helmet gives us eldrich battery so we can reserve all our mana and we never run out of mana because of eldrich battery
Also feast of flesh is okay to have Read cons and pros about this helmet

Shield gives our allies (minions) Power and frenzy charges

The amulet fills resistance with life and an extra meatshielding zombie :)

The rings are just filling res + life with minion movementspeed

Chestplate for missing resistance and LIFE LIFE LIFE (Recover %HP on kill feels MEH)

Gloves gives us more damage since spiders attack with viper strike

Belt for missing res life and those juicy jewels

Shoes , again missing res life and movementspeed

Writhing jars for our spider spawning

Witchfirebrew for a despair aura curse for our spiders

Defensive basalt flask

Life flask of staunching

Pro's and Cons
Spoiler

- You can get hit hard use basalt flask and swap around with solaris and lunaris phanteon
- spider spawning can be a bit buggy or weird the first few packs but after that it is a breeze
- Needs to invest more currency into jewels that into the entire gear setup
- Hard to reach 6k life
- Expensive (5 ex ish)
- don't risk phys reflect maps
- Forge of phoenix need flask swapping (ruby) can be very rippy
- Helmet can be counter productive because it consumes corpses (feast of flesh) every 5 seconds this prevents your spiders from spawning
NO A CWDT desecrate setup is garbage since it could also be consumed by the feast of flesh skill

- Can do ele reflect
- your spiders are IMMORTAL
- helmet reduces mana reservation of socketed gems :)
- Can do any boss without spiders
- Fast map clear
- Can fit in a kaom's heart but lose dominating blow
- Herald of purity proc spider spawning
- does not need a 6 link
- Afk delves
- Afk encounters

Gimme that POB!
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/xYa59QJs

Tips and extra fun facts
Spoiler

Build can be changed to your likings! Be creative!
Dominating blow a few packs start of map to get spiders going :)
Take eldrich battery in tree swap helmet for a bone helmet with missing res
dex and life if possible this gives you a better feel of spiders (read cons about helmet)

Buying gear expensive?
Take a few % of your minimal roll on poe.trade could save tens of chaos!

Video's

Last edited by Pentacodex on Mar 28, 2019, 10:01:15 AM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2019, 10:01:49 AM
Thanks so much for this guide! I'm trying to make an Arakaali's Fang build and I think I like yours the best. I may try it with a guardian or Scion instead, but this looks solid and fun. Great info!
Edit: And thanks especially for the honest "cons" section. Good tips and things to watch out for.
Last edited by Hatchett222 on Jan 5, 2019, 9:31:53 AM
"
Hatchett222 wrote:
Thanks so much for this guide! I'm trying to make an Arakaali's Fang build and I think I like yours the best. I may try it with a guardian or Scion instead, but this looks solid and fun. Great info!
Edit: And thanks especially for the honest "cons" section. Good tips and things to watch out for.

Extremely sorry for the late response,
im not receiving any email or notifications about people posting on my threads for some weird reason
Hey guys, I ran Arakaali's as my league starter and it was a blast. Time to move to a new build now, so I'm selling a bunch of pretty gg gear for it (uber elder down in under 2 minutes deathless).

Hit me up in-game if interested: FrontPorchStep

Please, could you update it to 3.6? I am currently uploading a witch to fire skulls xD, I hope to change it to spidermancer.
Is this build possible on a budget to just do map clearing and stuff and the occasional casual stuff im not the best at PoE nor do i have alot of money most of the time but this seems hella fun also can u update this for 3.6?
"
Is this build possible on a budget to just do map clearing and stuff and the occasional casual stuff im not the best at PoE nor do i have alot of money most of the time but this seems hella fun also can u update this for 3.6?

Updated to 3.6! It is as is!

3 ex u good to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info