[3.5] JAZZ's pure phys CRIT CYCLONE all content viable 2MIL+ shaper dps 5mil+ burst

is there still the craft to change color of corrupted items this league?
ya anyone can do it now with a normal recolour recipe just takes vaal orbs 6l a corrupted item this league cost like 15ex
Hi there, really interesting build, I got a 709 dps Starforge and really wanna do this. I am still rather "new" if its about guiding thru the passiv tree. Would it be possible if you could add another Tree in POB what things to get while lvling and which passivs to take without having both crazy expensive gems?^^ What skill did you level with? Thanks a lot for any response!
I leveled using arc as I stated in the pros/cons cant really start investing points till after merciless lab unless as for jewels you can just use rare jewels until you can afford mights of the meek and eventually into the unnatural instinct
"
jazzking50 wrote:
I leveled using arc as I stated in the pros/cons cant really start investing points till after merciless lab unless as for jewels you can just use rare jewels until you can afford mights of the meek and eventually into the unnatural instinct

Oh alright Arc seems to be great hmm...did you follow a more int and spell dmg oriented tree then and after merciless you completely regret swapped the tree?^^ thanks again for answering!
ya thats what I had to do unfortunately just a normal tree with a tabula is enough to get through story then do all the labs and i respeced I saved alot of points so didnt have to use many regrets
Picked up a unnatural instinct today. build got insane
congrats it is such a massive power spike
whats the 2nd phanteon?
How fast is this build, like do you run around very fast or it's slow?

How good is in Delve?

Is Unnatural instinct mandatory or you can do everything without it?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info