Keyboard & Mouse - At least for stash maintenance

I know there have been public statements made that basically rule out the possibility of getting mouse/keyboard support on the xbox. I think this is quite unfortunate however since I enjoy playing with the controller like 80% of the time, but for the other 20% the controller is just a real pain.

Stash maintenance, crafting, etc.. no fun with a controller. I understand wanting to keep improving this experience with the controller but why can't we, at least in the meantime, have mouse/keyboard support for menus and such?

Thoughts?
Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.
Last edited by Klavmanian on Dec 24, 2018, 11:23:57 PM
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2018, 2:41:06 PM
I originally posted this without having experienced the awful market search system on console. Surely that system can be tweaked, however, having mouse support would be a tremendous help in making it through a significant number of offers and such. The experience on controller is tedious and just plain bad.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info